Do you agree with our Chinese overlords?

Do you agree with our Chinese overlords?

Attached: 1659715428073720.png (596x812, 461.08K)

sounds optimistic

They should be concerned about their demographics

yes it is clear as day.

Easy to fix, just use govt surveillance data to match people up and give them good boy points for having sex

i would be surprised if the western civilization will exist until 2050

Attached: jewishcabinet.png (602x725, 323.61K)

Fake and nigger

Problem is because chinese society favors males theres been an ongoing epidemic of Mothers aborting their daughters. Even if the CCP forced women to get pregnant at gun point theres not enough of them to make up the difference.

Is this another warning?

China is collapsing. America is doing better than ever.

2 good boy points for making a girl

>ongoing epidemic of Mothers aborting their daughters
Typical jew out of context half truths
Women abort in china because of the 1 kid law

and they'd rather have a son than a daughter
what is your argument

That there is no evidence of daughters being disproportionately aborted at any meaningful scale that it would affect demographics.
Just for arguments sake if that eventually became the case CCP could make a new law that allowed 1 girl and 1 boy or incentives for it

I like how they put muslims in camps, the infrastructure and the mass production. I dislike how they eat brain and intestines.

The 1 kid law was abolished ages ago, Xi even said that it was the duty of every party member to have 3 kids.

What's the limit now?

I need to hear him say it on video, with an apolitical translator confirming that Xi, a known marxist authoritarian who has led campaigns to give himself infinite power in recent years, said that.

I think 3 but not sure off the top of my head.
The "limit" was only ever on poor people anyway. I know a girl from a rich family who had 5 kids. They didn't give a fuck they just had more kids and willingly paid the fine.

>literally making 'just 2 more weeks' your foreign policy
kek chinks literally see their own people as drones that will remain obedient and unchanged but for some reason Europe will burn down due to a race war. these retards really do believe nothing will go wrong for them in the next 20 years but every other nation will keep stepping on rakes. quite amazing really, and actually hints at how scared they are of a direct conflict.

China is correct and based

KEK. Their birth rate is in free fall, their bankks are all closing, their virus is still wrecking havok. They should focus on their own problems. But it's interesting that CNN is doing CCP propaganda so obviously now. In 2050, China will probabaly be an uninhabitable wasteland.

Attached: chinaincel.jpg (704x1105, 145.24K)

Easy fix is to put the surplus males to good use (Taiwan meet grinder)

That's what I have been saying for the past 15 years

imagine living in a country you could be proud of and work together with others for the common good instead of being genocided