What did Asians even do to deserve black-on-asian violence?

What did Asians even do to deserve black-on-asian violence?

Attached: 1640924709046.jpg (500x500, 83.58K)

How could white people do this?

happy election year

Squint at them funny.

J E W I S H
R A C E B A I T

Attached: cmon-fight-chink.jpg (480x294, 17.99K)

Asian hate groups will never get the shekels BLM groups because Asians are racist against each other. Niggers will put aside their differences the guilt people but Asians can’t stop screeching about “muh comfort women” to Japanese Americans and calling Filipinos niggers for their cause.

They didn’t scare white people enough since being openly racist to an Asian will just get you “oh common dude not cool” vs a black will make you lose your job. Does anyone even hate crime Asians? Outside of early covid I can’t think of shit happening besides stuff amongst themselves

Attached: 3160A20C-6846-44B7-9672-E902906E5F07.jpg (1536x2048, 455.94K)

>enrages black people
Said liberal commie puppet on behalf of black people, while being on a payroll from democrat party
They really want to destroy USA, those fucks.

no lefuns joe

Attached: 1649726508568.png (471x865, 571.33K)

they allowed it to happen by being baizuo

Attached: wanna wreck ur shit an make u cry.png (1016x1748, 1.34M)

>do not hate or hurt us
>how dare you imply that we hate you
>this disgusts us so much we will burn you down and kill you

this article sounds absolutely ridiculous (like pic related) but it's likely real

Attached: censor jew.jpg (750x651, 56.39K)

Because if #StopAsianHate was honest,
They would tell all their folks to "never relax around blacks".

Poor black folk :/

Why can't they do that in their own nations?

if negroes vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

The prison system.

bike production

niggers aren't human

Death to kikes

KFC

Attached: 54C268B1-2C88-4ED0-AF47-DBCF7FE1188B.jpg (712x712, 43.44K)

im sad. Cho stabbed a wigger zoomer.

security glass and fake hair

Their women don’t fuck blacks as frequently as other races and openly show disdain for them in public settings.

Rape

Attached: 619.jpg (1680x1050, 275.99K)

Prison, malt liquor and backwoods

Blacks even during slavery were better off than in Africa if you go by actual numbers. They lived longer lives and more reproduced.

No one deserves to have their country to be afflicted by niggers however, except perhaps Israel.

As a Japanese American I can confirm the only “people” harassing us are niggers and MAYBE some browns

Hehe. Now I overall have a favorable view on asians but it's funny seeing the slit eyes get a taste of the big nigger fist. Shouldn't have voted dem for so many decades, should you Chang?

we forced memes on the black community that chinese spread covid

any fashion related industry. whites dont even care about it and still look good

The Asian American community has sure been in decline

> 1990's - Rooftop Koreans literally shoot at niggers to chase them off.

> 2020's - Asians cry about racism and also blame whites when they let black people smack them around. ALSO very pro democrat and pro gun control.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Based picrel

They have money and more loot to steal

Chang keeps his eyes on the big prize and that’s eliminating whitey. They’ll take major losses in this pursuit but will ultimately prevail and rule the negro with impunity

Asians destroy the black victimization complex.
>be a bug
>come to us
>no welfare, no gibs me dat fo free
>still graduates from high school/college
>still gets a decent jobs
>still has a family that isn’t a total wreck
>doesn’t rape/steal/murder
>not great looking, but not as ugly as blacks
They hate em cuz they ain’t em. Blacks can’t stand that Asians are a small population that still do fairly well while their “community” is coming apart at the seams. Thus, mired with frustration, jealousy, and a weird desire to hate fuck both the men and women, blacks lash out at the bugs, who are, for the most part, wise to their bullshit.
>inb4 some idiot chink at a protest with a BLM sign
American born Asian women are still women, and therefor easy to trick into believing retarded politics.

Attached: 9660E426-9A1C-4F9D-AA63-8787DAC87CEE.jpg (626x386, 239.28K)

I remember at the time the media refused to even give vague descriptions of the "youths" who did that attack - anyone ehre got more info?