THEY FEAR

After Hungary's PM Viktor Orbán gave a speech at CPAC Dallas, all mainstream medias are pushing panic propaganda that the republicans will soon come after anyone who is not white. Obviously a chink and two niggers will tell you that.
>"When they say let's make America great again, what they mean by that is to take us back to a place where people who look like you and me are devalued"
twitter.com/kurtbardella/status/1555592175492014080

Attached: MUHRACISM.jpg (677x825, 149.03K)

hungary white? since when, they have always been shitskins

there was never a big civil rights revolution for asians. They just focused on building up their own communities.

Oh man look at Zim Xer and Mix….

Botpost.

Why are they so scared of wypepo acting in their own self interest just like every other ethnic group?

if followign orban means erradicating niggers like this who openly hate whites and call for their destruction then i say lets get this shit started.

Attached: Screenshot_20220805-011019.jpg (1440x1987, 403.15K)

no their not. eat shit jew

Who cares what color they are when they btfo globohomo kikes

Humorously most non-whites will be going to war with other non-whites. Good thing 90% of the trash in this country are in urban areas, including the white liberals.

same old tricks and phrases, every time.

name of the one in the middle?

How many self hating white people watch msnbc, every sceeenshot I see is glowering brown people I assume lecturing whites on how terrible they are

Lol that last bitch looks like a nigger Edna Mode

escaped zoo animal

whites need to segregate themselves from blacks, unironically

I wish the GOP felt that way.

And

>The globalists can all go to hell. I have come to Texas.
holy based

Attached: 1646968335593.jpg (1024x877, 174.98K)

attila rides again

A lot. When I walk around at night I see and hear msnbc blaring out of 2mil+ homes. They’re fucking braindead.

You know why? Because the Hungarian actually specifically calls out globalism and globalists as the problem, while the Americans typically call them liberals or communists.
Globalists can always shape shift into republicans if the democrats lose power, and go back to mid 2000s neoconservatism, but if you make people aware that the issue is the end goal of globalism its harder to rebrand and hide behind a smokescreen of fake policies
That's why they hate this guy

>Do what we want: liberator.
>Go against what we want: autocrat.

Do they think every Republican is rich and white? Republicans are starting to look like democrats desu. Lot of brown IF YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING

Also, nigs keep demanding safe spaces from whites. I think they want segregation back.

imagine the meltdown after seeing similar videos in the USA
fagbook com/stefideri/videos/5529584387079126/

Attached: 1659028967834088.gif (500x280, 473.8K)

Shifaka Jenkins.

I fucking wish the conservatives would drop their kike worship

>t. JaMarcus Sanchez-Jackson