My son was born a week ago, I'm afraid of putting him in school. Would public / catholic be my only option?

My son was born a week ago, I'm afraid of putting him in school. Would public / catholic be my only option?

Attached: 1637455640243.png (890x563, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8&list=PL463AA90FD04EC7A2&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Home school him

home school is the only way to go. Just make sure he has an outlet to socialize so he doesn't become an autistic sperg like us

>the 'new' way
>both answers are equally correct
so then why is one being pushed as new and more correct?

Home school > Private religious school >Private school >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Public school

There are charter schools but many of them are scams
I went to multiple Catholic schools from preschool to 8th grade and it was fine
Not really sure it's worth the tuition though

Homeschool
/thread

>Catholic
Yeah just send him away with a priest lmao

>catholic
Christcucks are worse than normies

Attached: 1637850926385m.jpg (733x1024, 114.99K)

>Catholic
Read the KJV.

military school

Upper crust private school >>>private school with allocates>>>> religious private (anything other than Catholic is a waste) >>> generic private school >homeschool>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> public

Unless your homeschooling is private tutors and make sure your kid takes colleges classes at the local community.

Catholic school is viable but do your homework first cause even some of those have been subverted with globohomo

also itt:
home school. it worked great for my kids. just make sure you get them socialized through a local pod or sports. you have a few years to figure out how to work from home so start making moves.
catholic schools are okay sometimes (my parents and some people i know went) but all the ones near me are now 50% black. the same with magnet schools.

Attached: 20220711_024126.jpg (1221x1077, 113.54K)

The school system is designed for indoctrination and to curb the creative impulse to make more malleable serfs anyway. Do some research on John Taylor Gatto. Home school if you can get away with it, otherwise make sure you create the necessary context for what your children experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8&list=PL463AA90FD04EC7A2&index=1

Don’t you fucking dare doing anything other than homeschooling.

If he’s in any kind of school nowadays, even Catholic, chances are he’ll become an ungrateful sodomite later in life.

Homeschool
Lower your standard of living
Keep the wife at home while you work
She homeschools while you work
win/win

Catholic is pozzed. Gotta go private if you're not homeschooling.

>1pbtid
>Provocative shoop
Fucking Tucker ruined Any Forums

Attached: herecomethetuckers.jpg (698x599, 77.86K)

Home school him or send him to a local homeschooling cooperative you know or you WILL lose him to globohomo... it is that prevalent.. any (((school))) that is (((accredited))) is going to be globohomo'ed you must kiss the whore of Babylon to be accredited in the USA so you will 100% lose your child to Satan if you let his mind be shaped by these demonic degenerates.

Attached: quote-democracy-is-now-currently-defined-in-europe-as-a-country-run-by-jews-ezra-pound-65-39-01.jpg (850x400, 76.88K)

Classical Christian Education.

Not a 'Christian Private School'. CCE.

do you want drag queer dyke'n'homo lefty jew liberals to rape your child or do you want jesuit crytojews to ritualistically rape your child ? which type of child rape do you prefer for your child? bears in drag or directly illuminati connected satan cultists?

If you don’t believe the answers telling you to homeschool, read the white papers from UNESCO and you’ll understand how demonic these faggots are.

They literally see individual intelligence as a “threat to the collective”. The best book about this if you can read French is Machiavel Pédagogue: Ou Le Ministère De La Réforme Psychologique

>catholic
No

How are the blacks affording the tuition?
I think there were only 2 black kids in my 8th grade graduating class
Or lemme guess they're let in for free while the white families have to pay outrageous prices

>both answers equally correct
Do they really try to tell you they see boring traditional marriage as equal to awesome new marriage? I find that hard to believe