G.O.P. Governors Cause Havoc by Busing Migrants to East Coast

Diversity DESTROYS New York and DC!

youtube.com/watch?v=AXqjWcUtTIE

Attached: gopgov.png (824x651, 393.74K)

>conservatards would rather distribute illegals across the country instead of deporting or killing them
that's like smearing shit all over your ass instead of wiping it.

Havoc? Is diversity not a strength?

The USA can burn in hell

It's some kind of sick that we can't shoot these people, instead we have to spend money making it even more impossible to get them to leave. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

based as fuck. Need to start shipping them to the midwest too so we can own the libtards! They ain't leaving so we might as well spread them out all across this country!

>t. ProxyChink

We’ve been deporting them. These Democrats don’t care about problems that affect “red America” but not them. So no, it’s like someone’s dumping feces onto you and you fling it back at them rather than just wiping it off and continuing to stand under the waterfall of shit.

Why would we send them to the Midwest?

>east coast
no, kikes. Just Jew York and DC.

to own the libtards dumbass! lets see how these libtards in their gated communities like it when the average working man has to be around 100 spics everyday! Something tells me this will make the libtards change their minds real fast!

Obama started doing that a decade ago and now they outnumber the blacks here you moron

>be state official
>short real estate is some overhot blue shithole
>ship a hundred thousand criminals to the city
>profit

Oh no! Not those heckin coastal arearinos!

Attached: 15D081A1-D20B-40F2-9215-87AAFC2D09B7.jpg (698x698, 232.2K)

Weird, I thought the Dems stand with the Latinx community.

Attached: beaners.jpg (800x543, 247.8K)

What? I’m aware of that. Did you reply to the wrong person?

These aren’t typical Democrats, they’re mayors who are black, which means they’re not as cucked as White AWFLs/numales are.

No, people from the Midwest aren’t the source of the problem.

yes they are. There libtard governors just want them legally instead of illegally. I say send the busses day and night. It won't take long before it looks like little mexico and then the libtards living their can suffer the consequences of electing corrupt politicians

No one thinks you’re one of us you retard

>one of us
>us
way to prove you are the retard that doesn't belong here. Go back to redit while we flood your states with the mexicans you want so bad

its havoc when they have to deal w their polices

embarrassing

Attached: 1610118767302.png (640x480, 361.26K)

Reddit is on your side. And we obviously don’t want the Mexicans. Take your medication.

>And we obviously don’t want the Mexicans
sure thing libtard. Just wait until we take a page out of your book and start helping them cross the border just to ship them to your areas. It will be glorious

good. as it should be, the border states have been crying about border security since before clinton was in office. about time someone got the big balls needed to ship the problem straight into the people who ignore it.
fucking NYC, DC politicians, and commiefornians ignoring the border crisis. ALL border states should deport illegal immigrants, and if they can't deport them they should drop them right at the "sanctuary" cities.

america is one of the most open countries in the god damn world, just come here the right fucking way. and pay your damn taxes

I endorse this.

This isn’t working. Stop posting in this thread.