What attitude cause the maximum damage to the women?

example: if I want to break up with her and I want to do it causing the maximum pain, what are the things that hurt women most?

Being like a robot, and total emotionless, in the breaking up hurt them?Or you have to be sarcastic and mock her while doing it?

Attached: Cristy Ren.png (598x746, 1.03M)

Stop responding to texts and ignore her calls. Simple as

>Being like a robot, and total emotionless, in the breaking up hurt them?Or you have to be sarcastic and mock her while doing it?
either of those methods wont hurt her but will rather cause her pussy to start raining. Only thing that hurts is to ghost.

Total ignore and ghosting. They will flip their shit.

Try hitting them. Also, not political. do not bump.

Kek, fucking leafbro.

they get over it and ride the next one

women are politics

Get a new gf within days.

MASSIVE MAMMORIES AND PIZZA?WOWZERS!!!!!!

Attached: createcard.jpg (419x610, 235.6K)

Just total indifference. Ghost her and never talk to her again literally at all

This, completely disappear and if she finds you in person somehow, act like you've never seen her before in your life.

>what are the things that hurt women most?
aloofness, complete disregard for her thoughts/feelings, lack of attachment, and subtle contempt for her small brain

that's good, and I thought I should recall their ancestral instinct by seeming I felt totally in love.

Women are different from males, they hate when a male is in love with someone else because mean they have to be alone and nurture their child on their own

Attached: Rachel Raxx.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

Ghost/ignore will drive them crazy. There's a reason they do it to literally any guy that isn't Chad. It's devastating and in the back of their mind they will always wonder why. What was wrong with them to make it happen.
Of course she's going to hop on another dick before the week is through, but this way is the most "bang for the buck" so to speak because it requires so little effort on your part.

>I want to break up with her and I want to do it causing the maximum pain,
try to be a better person than this.

Cheat on her in her own house and tell her, don’t give a fuck. Tell her the other girl fucked better and she let herself go. Fuck her mom for extra emotional trauma.

so should you. just block her on everything and never speak to her again. if you can't do that than you don't want to be done with it. I've done it and it takes a couple years to get the gratification but sure enough, you'll eventually hear that it drove her insane.

fucking brutal kek

Attached: fucking kek.jpg (478x475, 55.7K)

Like everyone said ghost/ignore, the icing on the cake is to show all her/your friends any messages she sends you after you ask her to please leave you alone.

this, but inevitably you'll see her with your best friend after the breakup

That's why I'm talking about causing a trauma

Attached: Julia Shuenkova.jpg (900x667, 141.93K)

I just give them a lot of attentions at first and consider them as real special and then all of a sudden being cold and detached with them as they did something bad. This usually drives them nuts but she must be at least a bit attracted to you or else it doesn't work

Fact.
I can't even count how many women I fucked because I straight up ignore them and they just have to prove something to themselves.
I have friends that ask how I do it all the time. I just shrug my shoulders and say, I ignore them as if they are not even there.

Women, on the inside are robotic and nearly-emotionless, so ultimately, she won't really care unless you're a mega chad.

Attached: www.google.com_booba.gif (498x468, 109.39K)

Nope, never let your gf meet your friends
Exactly, only take their call after a few months pass, by then you'll be ready for that nostalgia fuck.

I hope you learned a lesson about women. I was hurt by one when I was young. Same circumstances. Move on. Treat women for what they are - trash. Fuck them all once or until you get bored and kick them to the side. Many many women like being treated this way.

I've learned all the possible lesson user, they turned me into a sadist.

Saw this today, I have no mercy now

Attached: 1659700866504531.webm (608x1080, 1.76M)

Knock her out her and give her 10 pfizer vaccines in her sleep. Tell her she is now infertile and has aids, cancer and more!

Then ghost her

Gross. No self-respected white man would fuck this sheboon.

this

I bet you are a no self-respected

Attached: joker this.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)