He makes a fantastic point

He makes a fantastic point

Attached: 49839589732790458473920345432.png (1446x916, 200.34K)

no he doesn't

"White people invented slavery" says baboon vine swinging nigger who thinks the world began in the 1700s

>concept of race

Race is an undisputable fact, you can determine which race a human is by skull shape alone

If only niggers did something than making rap music and shooting eachother, they could expand beyond the ghettos.

That describes every race except niggers.

Whites didn't invent the concept of race, slavery has existed from the beginning of mankind and the notion that black people have nothing to do with racism is absurd
t. mutt

prove him wrong then?

Niggers were enslaving other niggers before White people even evolved.
Do the needful.

I want to live on a farm

Read the thread?

didnt jews make a religion based on race?

thats not a point retard

All of those things have existed since the first monkey man decided to take a stick to the neighboring tribe

Attached: 1659710094847222.webm (720x400, 1.51M)

their rubber lips look like steaks lol

Created the concept of race?
Whaaaaaaat

>He makes a fantastic point
>If your iq is lower than 100

>whites created the concept of race

Attached: spics invented whiteness.jpg (1424x407, 285.19K)

See
Race is a scientifically proven fact of life, the three major races are Caucasoid, Mongloid and Negroid, while some people have the American nativess and Australian natives as two unique races

Every day negroes prove racists correct spouting objectively false nonsense like this. Need a Jew to come in and janny it up.

He will make a fantastic nigger hanging from a tree, dirty stupid nigger

remove all the other races from the planet and leave the white man alone you fucking scumbag

sorry I can’t read niggerspeak

Why does this fine gentlemen have really fat lips? What did he inject into it? Looks like he injected pure melanin

All those things existed in pretty much every corner of the earth since the beginning of time.

What about all the Egyptian, Arab and Jewish slave trades of the ancient, old, not so distant and current history?

Attached: 1657575995755.jpg (500x533, 81.31K)

Fpbp
Nigger wrote a whole paragraph about a bunch of stuff he doesn't understand at all, so he said nothing at all of consequence.

>white people invented slavery

You heard it here first you all, Egyptian Pharaoh's were WHITE.

Yes. When whitey walked into Africa the first thing they created was race since we are all so alike and shit, so they had to tell each other apart.

Africans enslaved other Africans and sold them to the slave traders for horses and gun powder, this does not make them responsible for slavery. Colonialism is what developed the world and is the reason so many natives now live in the former colonial areas. They came to white people because white people had food, healthcare and infrastructure. When the Boer went to south afrika, there was no great invasion and killing of natives because there were so few there (mostly the khoisan) and yet today the country is overrun with bantu coming for the increased quality of life that white people provide.

That guy had never even heard the word "gaslighting" until about 3 years ago when the (((media))) began spamming it everywhere.

Other way around surprisingly.

>He makes a fantastic point
Except for the fact he is blaming the wrong race.

Go after the jews, nigger.

fpbp
shut up nigger

>white people invented the fact that there are three visually and genetically distinct races on Earth
lol

I didn't do any of that shit I was born in the 80s

>responsible for slavery
>((white people))

>white people invented slavery
Bwahahahah

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (1200x698, 174.53K)

why do people always say whites invented race? There are ancient mythologies of cultures all over the world that mention races, I don't get it.

Wish that they had all been sent to liberia

the correct answer is "fuck off nigger, you only exist because Whites allow it"

Steeling some shit means he deserves death.

This is fucked up man, I hope that pussy ass store owner got life in prison.

Yes, but you actively benefit from it, which is the problem in an of itself

>which works to their benefits
Yep, he’s black

It does.

No he doesn't.
ALL humans are racist and practiced slavery at some point, whites are just the only race stupid enough to apologize for it.
No shit-skin has ever apologized to THEIR neighbors they enslaved or genocided.

Attached: 1589945528287.jpg (1280x720, 74.85K)

yes Tyrone, Europeans invented your hideous nostrils that could fit a roll of nickels each. A+

If he went back to wherever the fuck he came from, then he wouldn't have to worry about the "forms of racism" in white countries that "work in the benefit" of white people.

anecdote when i lived in brazil the little kids would call me "Alemão" meaning 'German' with the intention of saying 'white guy' even though they knew i was definitely american. probably because the watch so much soccer idk

ITT White Right

>responsible for slavery
opinion discarded.

Nigger detected

Maybe don’t steal shit, Kunta

>Steeling some shit means he deserves death.
Stealing stuff *does* mean you deserve death.

Attached: 1659716222144332.jpg (500x371, 64.51K)

Race was a concept in every great civilization. Real or not (I believe it is), it has always been used to other lesser social groups.

They love to forget about this part of their history. The niggers that made it to America were purchased from native tribes for weapons, cotton, and cooking utensils. But American niggers would like to think they got rounded up by white hunters in a safari.

I'm pretty sure a kike invented he concept of race, or at least the word racism.

is he having an allergic reaction to something in his image?

>Responsible for slavery
Stupid nigger

Those were Jews, not Whites.
But I'll forgive your confusion because blacks aren't very smart.