Popular jewish kike cvck lies

>being fat is LE BAD
Being fat is literally the most based thing you can do to your body. Being slim is actualy a kike cvck tranny conspiracy to make men weak. The vikings and germanic peoples were fat, slim people are subhuman.
Women find dad bods more attractive because they are based. Slim people often become troons.

>Cardio exercise is good
Literally destroys testosterone and kills gain. Lifting weights is enough cardio. Only women do cardio

>Eating cooked meat.
Meat is more nutritious when raw, cooking meat is kike cvck tranny jewish conspiracy to make people into trannies. Raw meat is much more nutritious and that's why our ancestors used to it it raw. Jews indoctrinated normies to eat cooked meat to stop them from getting a good nutritive meal.

>Muh steroids LE BAD.
Steroids are actually very healthy and make your body strong, that's why the jews fear it and make every kind of propaganda to make it look bad.

Attached: images - 2022-08-05T152422.949.jpg (554x554, 31.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqRU0xThlqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meds.

hgh gut

>Mutt deffending his kike lies

Attached: images - 2022-08-05T153005.269.jpg (739x415, 25.17K)

wowee is he growing that garloid on his arm?

I agree with excessive cardio being bad.

Based OP.
Real Aryan CHAD BVLLS die of heart attacks at 30

Lol tgis guy is like 5'1..thats why the liver looks so big

Attached: you-sit-on-a-throne-of-lies.jpg (600x368, 39.01K)

Why would anyone take advice from a 5'1" faggot on more roids than Sammy Sosa?

Cardio overall is bad and has its roots in jewish Khazaria, where trannies would do cardio to keep testosterone low

fat fit is different then fat fat
that guys fat go lift that much weight he’s strong as fuck now take a non lifter same weight he couldn’t even do 1 plate let alone near this man

Attached: 11D8D3CE-F5B0-4981-A04D-13183C312982.png (2300x1900, 1.06M)

Reminder South Americans stick their dirty fingers into the WET olive bar at Whole Foods. Then they try and fight you when you call them out on your behavior.

Attached: 7F8B25A7-73FC-4323-8DE0-DCB4012BF824.jpg (2098x1290, 3.63M)

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-05 11-34-23.png (596x558, 221.67K)

Cope

Yes, Jews invented running in the 7th century. The world has never been the same since.

He’s like 5’4. Man let’s build muscle easily, especially if you’re on gear. He’s a little bitch. Bugenhagen is better

Imagine taking Any Forums shitposts seriously.

uh you will die if you eat raw chicken or pork.

The aryans used wagons to move large distances, the vikings used boats. Running is literally a jewish ritual of transitioning.

No wonder that owning cars/boats is sign of aryan power, since running/walking great distances (cardio) is gay and khazarian

> hey guys OP here I formulated a picture of the ideal image of fitness that both conveniently matches my natural physique, lacks balance and discipline, and doesn't adhere to any of the lessons learned by combat arms military prior to the era of decadence.

t. guy who can't ruck his battle rattle 6 miles and will sit around as "security" during the collapse while eating all of your community's calories and taking 15 minute shits.

Attached: peak_fitness.jpg (602x1059, 113.05K)

reverse psych

Literally lies... That's why the khazarians don't eat pork

Cope, tranny

Wtf even is this thread? Is it a cope or jewish disinformation trying to hold schizos back?

Steroids and eating raw meat can give you prion disease, it’s the last thing you want to get in this gif forsaken planet

Ok Mahmoud

>cooking meat is kike cvck tranny jewish conspiracy
Okay now it makes sense why Any Forumstards are so fucking WORMED they need special memes just for that.

Based, I have enough fat to last me 300 days of fasting if an apocalyptic event occurred, it will keep me warm in the nuclear winter while ‘healthy’ people are spending thousands to put that on their shelves just so they can get raided by me anyways. Picrel is me.

Attached: E4BDECAE-8737-466C-AACF-CF414D44DB74.jpg (768x1024, 163.54K)

hey, cool info, have you ever made crystals bro?
i can teach you

>Accused of taking memes seriously
>Answers in memes
qed

>>Cardio exercise is good
>Literally destroys testosterone and kills gain. Lifting weights is enough cardio. Only women do cardio
Wrong. youtube.com/watch?v=uqRU0xThlqk