AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA *BREATHE*...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA *BREATHE* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Attached: DAFyffcUAAAAtdk.jpg (1200x780, 110K)

Laugebros can't stop winning

>general socioeconomic factor

See, it's all socioeconomic factors lmao.

>spelling Mohamed with an e costs you 3 IQ points

Aww where's the poor guy with 140IQ, like me :

For me it's Nils. He's doing more with less.

Kek

Totally, being black is a socioeconomic status after all.

Attached: gun_problem.png (960x540, 167.4K)

Just proves the Danish military is racist

hi jonatan

I remember Stefan Molyneux did a great talk on this. They got so butthurt he was one of the first to be shoah'd from youtube even though he never really did anything inflammatory or broke any rules.

Would be funny if true but it's such an obvious fake.

>Just make the x and y axes all goofy and you can find a correlation anywhere you want

You're right Muhammad, everyone knows mudshits are the smartest blokes around

really low/basic iq for whites, sabrina should start running

it's funny that the correct cannonical muslim spellings score higher than their bastardized counterparts
almost as if parents' intelligence reflected on their child or something

good ol' mike, sitting at the peak of mt. midwit

Then you woudln't mind posting a source would you Vladimir? If you had passed high school math you would understand that kind of distribution is completely impossible in the real world.

doesn't this show the migrants overperforming on IQ based on where their socioeconomic backgrounds suggest they should be???

No source for the bad shitskin kid

why is that so?
when separating variables pretty much any kind of distribution is possible if you select properly
CLT has quite particular set of assumptions before it starts to work

Or maybe socioeconomic factors are determined by their low IQ?