Bro what is wrong with leaf faggots?

Bro what is wrong with leaf faggots?
I just posted a thread and everyone out of the 30 or so nationalities was helpful and productive to the discussion whereas the leaf faggots were either being gay progressive degenerates or snarky faggots.
>For example: The thread is "is x good for y?" and then a Spanish user would say well I think w would be best in that situation. An American user would go "Idk bro but have you looked more into x?" Then a Leaf faggot would go "kek, Your a broke neet who never goes outside"
What the fuck is wrong with Canadians? Are they even real? like pol somewhat is 80% sociable then we have leafs. Literally, every time some bullshit happens on pol it's always a leaf faggot, Remember the buffalo shooting when a leaf made us wait like 1 week for the video?

They are like niggers of Any Forums
>Unhelpful
>loud
>homo tendencies
>Degenerates
>Annoying
Can we Ip ban all of Canada? or can we tell troondeau that Any Forums is a bunch of native Americans?

Attached: original.jpg (1200x900, 76.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newswire.ca/news-releases/almost-ninety-nine-percent-of-canadian-men-aged-18-34-have-undersizedt-testicles-885690275.html]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leafs enjoy trolling Americans because it's easy

kek, Your a broke neet who never goes outside

Attached: leafderewige.jpg (517x650, 67.13K)

You're a fucking loser
YWNBAW

Canada never had the slavery timeline.
We are you but less niggery.

Touch grass you broke neet lol

Attached: 1629643865155.jpg (500x375, 53.46K)

Attached: 1526010383482.png (875x661, 583.25K)

Chinks use VPNs to post from canadian flags.
Welcome to pol.

Attached: 1644076265612.jpg (2718x1124, 139.35K)

Amerimutts are rather sensitive lately.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-05-14-59-52-1.png (1440x1542, 1.3M)

Okay Mutt.

Be burger
Get shot

I just got back from work and witnessed 0 shootings, it was a good day

They're still spiritually britoids. No, seriously. Compare Canadians and Australians to Brits, they clearly want to be like their dad. Americans had to break away because the britoid is such an insufferable, haughty faggot. We didn't want to carry on that legacy but they did.

they don't need to use vpns they all live in canada now anyway

99% of leaf hate from burgers and vice versa is kikes and changs sowing hate between out inexorably linked homelands.

Reminder that all leaf posters are feds

Go back newfag.
>Wahhh why do leafs leafpost! I am so hurt by this!
You won't make it here

The Jew is afraid of the big leaf COCK.

Leaf hate was from that Seychelles chatbot. Maybe OP is an incarnation of that bot..

>mom the leafs are being mean to me again
>im literally persecuted here
>can i get some (You)s bros?
YNGMI with that attitude dawg

Every single Leaf I have seen post on here is a mong. I have even seen the odd American talking sense but never a Leaf.

Attached: coon.jpg (327x605, 24.43K)

FACT: 99% of leaf posts are really just leaf copes
>FACT: 99% of leafoids have UNDERSIZED TESTICLES [newswire.ca/news-releases/almost-ninety-nine-percent-of-canadian-men-aged-18-34-have-undersizedt-testicles-885690275.html]

Also Dennis, you just want leaf banned because you want to convince young men in the IDF to die for Isweal, and it pisses you off so much when leafs call you out on it.

yeah if even half the chinese i've seen in canada post here, it's more than enough to drown out everyone else

90% are chink shills