Nietzsche didn't seem to distrust Jews?

I'm finally getting around to reading Nietzsche and I'm a bit stunned at his perspective on Jews. He seems to acknowledge that they CAN be deplorable and that they do enact "revenge" against Europeans, but he also seems to sympathize with their past saying that they were, indeed, unfairly oppressed and that they have enormous gifts to offer the world going so far as to even seemingly place them on a higher pedestal that Europeans in many instances. He claims that they are destined to do great things.

Was he naive or was he being extremely fair?

Or has the selection of works I'm reading been cherry picked to exclude parts of his work where he was critical of Jews? I'm only a hundred pages into a Nietzsche collection that has grabbed a bunch of selected passages from various works so I realize there's a good potential for biased selection.

Attached: image-20161213-1620-10x3xld.jpg (1200x1200, 107.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1555025807281598465?cxt=HHwWgsCtufPux5QrAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He claims that they are destined to do great things.
They are destined to fuel a great fireplace

FPBP

in one sense he is onto something, basically it's the sort of contradictory, borderline comical dichotomy many of Any Forums hold, that jews are subhuman, etc... while at the same time holding them as the infallible masterminds that control humanity
the jew par excellence, the ur-ashkenazim, is something that Europeans created themselves(quite literally) truly as a sort of arch-nemesis, and it couldn't have gained mastery over Europeans if it did not have some truly remarkable qualities alongside their disgusting and contemptible ways

I think the world is like vidya game mmo world of Warcraft, all of the races in balance can achieve great things together but when the balance is disrupted power struggles start to happen

I basically figured as much. But I guess what gets me is that is seems as if he doesn't weigh the danger with the benefits. He acts as if they are just going to eventually do something great but doesn't consider the possibility that they will destroy us all. I'm not in disagreement that Jews are intellectually superior in many ways and that they can be of great benefit, but I know enough to see that they are deceptive and want to exalt themselves above other races. Does Nietzsche ever talk about this?

Faggy, dramatic, and hidden hand.

pretty sure there's a quote saying something along the lines of how they basically falsified all of humanity in order to survive at all costs, referring of course to what they did with the emergence of christianity
so he does already accuse them of committing something that has destroyed humanity in terms of morality, values, etc.., basically destroying to a great degree the master morality driven civilization of antiquity
but at the same time, this was indeed a great, incredible feat to pull off

You don't need to agree with a philosopher on everything to find value in their work. Nietzsche may have been wrong about jews and still have been right about many other things.
Nobody has ever claimed jews are stupid. Obviously they are exceptional in many ways. Even if you could prove them to be superior to whites, it would not change the fact they are the enemies of western civilization.

Nietzsche had major daddy issues. His first substitute daddy was Wagner, then Schopenhauer.

Some old Jew probably manipulated his daddy issues, or Wagner abandoned him so Nietzsche started loving jews in retaliation against Wagner.

Nietzsche was beyond Christian morality which is why he were able to look at the Jewish people for what they are. He could give them all the credit they deserve while at the same time recognizing them as adversaries.

This perplexes most of right wingers who come from a Christian perspective, whether knowingly or unknowingly.

Richard Spencer did a good talk yesterday where they got into Nietzsche and the future of metaphysics and morality. It's a long recording with bits and pieces spread out but they mainly got into it around the 3:30 mark.

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1555025807281598465?cxt=HHwWgsCtufPux5QrAAAA

Attached: dick.jpg (330x412, 19.08K)

>Nietzsche collection that has grabbed a bunch of selected passages from various works so I realize there's a good potential for biased selection
It's the (((selection))). He made it very clear, that he saw them as the ultimate evil, for example in Genealogy of Moral.

Nietzsche identified himself with "The Last Man"
Why would you listen to someone that is closer to a worm than a god?

Attached: 1639159834393.png (500x500, 76.42K)

Nietzsche deliberately avoids political writing along the lines of "x nation should do y and z." His motivation in writing was always to inspire individuals to raise themselves to higher values, not to dictate what these values should be. That's why he seems to be a contradictory writer at points, because he didn't want to be a philosopher with a strictly demarcated set of beliefs, but instead be a writer who could inspire a multitude of different ends. At times he praises the Jews and at others criticizes them, but it's up for the reader to decide what the solution to these issues should be. He is very explicit however that he is against nationalism, but again, you can ignore this point if you choose to.

>but he also seems to sympathize with their past saying that they were, indeed, unfairly oppressed
sounds like slave morality

True. He says at one point (probably in The Antichrist) that Christianity is the logical conclusion of Jewish morality, and given his revulsion of Christianity it should be obvious he disapproves of the Jewish worldview.

Nietzsche left Daddy Wagner because of his "antisemitism" Nietzsche is the definition of a good goy, and the entirety of Any Forums just gobbles him up.
Seriously, Any Forums only looks at the early life section of individuals and doesn't research more about them.

He clearly hated Jews. But he didn't like the popular antisemitism of the time either. I think he wanted to bring back "the old gods" and crush the Jews like you would an annoying insect. Not "muh Jews are mean, they hate Christ, they are exploiting poor us, etc.".

>antisemitism, he was good goy
it is more subtle than that.

It's generally known that Nietzche's disparaging comments about jews were because he was active during the height of European anti-semitism, and that he ended up revoking them entirely and even praising the jewish people. But his sister was an actual nazi and emphasized the earlier anti-semitic statements to support her beliefs.

Based take on Nietzsche, but some fags (not me) will tell you to put apart the author from his works

Well, if you want to know the truth about jews, it's rather sad. The jews are waging an undeclared total war on Whites, Blacks, Christians and other populations.

>t. jewologist

adhom attacks are always and will forever be copes

>it is more subtle than that.
I believe you misunderstood. I meant that Nietzsche left Wagner due to Wagner's "antisemitism" showing him to acting the same as bleeding heart shia which reveals his nature as the "good goy"
If I misunderstood plz clarify :) your sentence plz.

He was either naive, a liar, or a paid agent of Jewry. His explications of morality are brilliant, but most of the rest of his stuff can be discarded.

Within the first couple chapters of "Genealogy of morals" he lays out his impression that Christianity was designed by Jews in order to destroy Rome.
To create a new set of values which would lead Romans towards their doom.

Reading Nietzsche hasn't changed my views on jews, it actually reaffirmed them to an even higher extent.

His argument is that suffering makes you stronger. So following logically from that, the suffering of Jews has made them stronger and more adaptive. It's more an observation than praise.

Nietzsche's whole program was to reject morality (good/evil dichotomy) in favor of a strong vs weak/beauty vs ugliness dichotomy. This is what it means to go "beyond good and evil".

He recognized that the Jews were the bringers of morality into the world and so he respected Judaism and Jews as one respects a great adversary.

Ultimately Nietzsche was wrong to reject morality but his analysis of the whole situation was largely correct.

Attached: Adolf_Behrman_-_Talmudysci.jpg (600x485, 56.29K)

Nietzsche is one of those men that justify humanity, he was above this pol retardation, the last true sage of the west.

he didn't like the moral underpinnings of the popular antisemitism, not the antisemitism itself.

yeah, I think most philosophers you can reduce to a simple meme, Nietzsche is an exception. You need to actually read him and be somewhat intelligent to get a sense of him.

>his impression that Christianity was designed by Jews in order to destroy Rome.

Brainlet lack of reading comprehension. He never claimed that Christianity was designed by the Jews or that it was created to destroy Rome. "Designed" and "created" ascribe an intentionality that Nietzsche never claimed existed

i think nietzche's core is good for research and seeking for something new, but beyond that, in practical use it's a garbage. Same to abstract art - artists made some good conclusions, but by itself abstraction lacks harmony, therefore is not for eternity.

You need to understand that lying to people, sowing discord, flying low while undermining cultures, religions and races is ultimately time lost from the future and occasionally, or rather periodically it comes crashing down.

If everybody was a jew the World would be a third world country full of ugliness and mistrust, closely mirroring the Soviet Union.

It's very simple. Jews are indeed on average smarter than any other race. Jews look at other people the same way you look at NPCs. You tolerate them, yet you can't help being disgusted by their everyday fucking stupidity and you do feel superior to an NPC. It's the same how jews view other people. In some sense, the more primitive races like niggers and other shitskins could be controlled, but Europeans will never let themselves be controlled to the full extent and they will forever be violent, that's why they need to be dealt with. That's my two cents anyway.

t. mixture of aryan and ashkenazi

Attached: 1647570176064.png (400x400, 72.52K)

In to see the christian copes and laugh at them as they pretend they aren't criticizing his work from their christian perspective until they're backed into a corner and start screaming ''christ is kangz'' like impotent faggots.
That's always what threads about Nietzsche turns into around here anyway.

Precisely. He looked at the anger towards Jews as the equivalent of a bunch of slaves being angry at their masters.
Be strong and actually do something about it, instead of doing, as an example, the BLM approach of burning down your cities and fellow slaves livelihoods, hoping the masters notice and tweak things to soothe you.

>Jews are indeed on average smarter than any other race
no they aren't, average smart man lives in asia