Where do I find intellectual discussion? There is ZERO on Any Forums...

Where do I find intellectual discussion? There is ZERO on Any Forums. People here couldn't make an argument if their life depended on it and they have nothing to add to any topic. It's tiresome and unrewarding. I wasted way too much time in this shithole already.

Attached: 1200px-Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png (1200x900, 131.48K)

The sooner you leave and stop making shit threads, the better

Delete the mods and replace them with clones of me. This method would work on any website.

Why not just delete the mods and not replace them?

I think the most calm, collected and intellectual discussions happen on stuff like the daily stormer

Fuck your, you ass-hat-nigger-faggot. You should have been aborted.

Oh and Stormfront too

Too many edgy contrarian children here.

Kek, if you unironically came to this place to have intellectual discussions about politics your are braindead, snownigger. I am only here for the keks, lulz and to tell the 'muh white race' mutts how my people used to determine who is subhuman and who is masterrace. You want intellectual discussion? Write a fucking paper and put it in a magazine for academics. Or of course talk to the fine people of Reddit kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220805-195720_DuckDuckGo.jpg (717x720, 562.31K)

Hey if the lockdowns were of no benefit then were the election law changes, both legal and illegal, necessary?

Asking for a friend.

reddit sucks, I tried discussing christianity on there

>He tried to use Reddit in the first place

Anglo kikes are really dumb though.
I like Germans you guys make good beer and music.

Attached: 1624952301802.jpg (640x668, 79.7K)

Have you tried going outside? Maybe playing chess at the park with a stranger? Join a book club? Hell, go smoke some pot with a homeless guy. I guarantee you he has more original thought that a bunch of people that get their programming from reddit or Any Forums.

The internet is intellectual cancer. Most true intellectuals realize this. Most "internet intellectuals" are just academics who think too highly of themselves.

i think you might just be ugly

Attached: 1627189683327.jpg (669x1024, 105.18K)

Because a lot of people can't control themselves. People are flawed, and we need exceptional people to manage them. Anywhere you go, the vast majority of mods are not exceptional people. They're worse than average people who think their random and backwards feelings are rules.

Same

I just want to talk about SEA pussy

Why do you want to argue with/debate strangers on the internet? You will never "win", even if you devestate somebody you will very rarely do more than plant a seed that they will take credit for processing later.

You argued about christianity on Reddit, what could you possibly have gained in doing so? You already know the nature of people, why are you still surprised when they continue to have no output of value?

Most people aren't willing to reconsider anything they have decided. Pick your battles more selectively. Argue for the non-involved readers, so that they may see your perspective of the truth, and use it in the construction of their own. Use your limited portion of argumentation in your life to argue over matters that make an actual difference to your life and your principles. Humble yourself and know that you still have much to learn, in any conversation with anybody. Debate is a means to an end, and that end is to influence somebody's perspective. Don't expect good sportsmanship like it is some noble pursuit, especially if you aren't carefully selecting your debate partners and instead stick your dick in the internet's beehive.

Attached: 1659722435435198.jpg (1200x938, 214.58K)

I cant, you are not fit for intellectual discourse anyway if you looked for it on reddit or Any Forums. Talk to the pastor of your church if you want to exchange arguments without being called a faggot, snowfag. This place is for shitposting and redpilling 12 yo who watched conspiracy videos on youtube for the first time.

I like parts of your pop culture but in general I cant stand your people

Attached: Screenshot_20220426-071215_DuckDuckGo.jpg (717x588, 160.13K)

You are a true Übermensch mein fren

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-191418_DuckDuckGo.jpg (716x870, 482.97K)

>even if you devestate somebody you will very rarely do more than plant a seed that they will take credit for processing later.
You think this is about getting credit?

>Why do you want to argue with/debate strangers on the internet? You will never "win", even if you devestate somebody you will very rarely do more than plant a seed that they will take credit for processing later.
Stopped reading there, fucking retard. You think intellectual discussion is about winning, what a faggot.