It's always important to be a strong father for your son so your son can have a strong dominant alpha male to look up...

It's always important to be a strong father for your son so your son can have a strong dominant alpha male to look up to. This is what I believe.

So serious question, who am I suppose to look up to as a father figure if my father is a liberal vegan faggot who was never their for most of my life because he ran away with some underrage skank when he was in his 30s and I was a kid then disowns me when I'm an adult because of my political views?

Attached: strong-father-son-cowboy-hat-ranch-kid-rubber-boots-happy-men-dad-forest-human-nature-family-day-earth-eco-farm-small-157573906.jpg (1240x1689, 270.74K)

Do you have family friends? Your grandpa maybe? Henry Ford and the Roosevelt's are pretty cool in my book.

I can be your daddy.. I can tell you many, many bedtime stories as you sit on my knee

youre a big boy now. grow up

First leave the UK the whole country is cucked by a monarchy. Get rid of your ‘royal family’ then you guys can start having normal families again.

Tommy Robinson innit?

No I'm cut off from all my family. I have no one. I live on my own in a shitty flat. I'm 22 year old and I've never had a girlfriend.

I have a few friends online but I'm not close.

Read Jung. Forgive your father as a flawed person. Accept him if he admits wrong.
'Don't let your child become someone you hate' is the shortest summary I can give.
You just have to give your son the discipline needed to succeed.

I don't know how.

And go were? I'm to poor and I'm stuck here forever.

Pick something you're good at, then get really good at it.

My father does not admit he is wrong, he calls me a spoilt privileged racist incel. I live in a flat in a shitty northern town, he lives all the way down south in a posh village that is more white. He claims that its my mums fault for winning custody over me but he never attempted to gain custody over me and ran away and left the family to start a new life with his rock and roll skank.

Browse /sig/ and if there hasn't been any in awhile go to the archives. Be the man you would want your children to look up to. Sorry to hear about your situation user.

I'm good at video games. I'm also good at geography as in I can know we're countries are.

That's it.

I have no children or a girlfriend. I'll browse it tj see what j get out if it.

>who am I suppose to look up to as a father figure
god. failing that, your own ego

Adolf Hitler

Your goal is to be better, and avoid ever letting your life resemble his. Role models are for children, once you are an adult you should have a list of differences of opinions with anybody you know, and you know how to hash those differences of opinion out without sperging out with shameful realization afterwards.

Just do the opposite of what he would do, perfect anti-role model.

I don't have any beliefs, I was raised by atheists so what do you expect, how am I suppose to have any religious beliefs when I was never taught them at a young age.

All I know about Hitler is what Europa the last battle has taught me.

I already have the opposite views so I won't follow in his footsteps and I don't take after him but I don't know how to be great. All I do is lay down all day in my shit flat doing fuck all. I have no goals or anyway to get a job and no chance of finding love or starting a family. Btw it costs money to own a house and you need a house to have a family.

I mean my father was lazy and didn't do anything for me either but at least he provided. I'm trying to be the man that I want my children to look up to. I'm going to the gym, participating in sports, I'll probably get back into reading soon. I want to pick up some books on John Locke, Thomas Jefferson, and Nietzsche