Any Forums copes

what are your favorite Any Forums copes? I’ll start,
>jews aren’t white
lel many of them are

Attached: B826359B-65A6-49BE-92F4-1305022D5C4D.jpg (498x474, 68.71K)

my favorite pol cope is
>motion of the ocean is more important than size
>the vagina is only 3 inches deep you don't need a huge dick to make her cum
>why would I ever want a huge dick that's just bigger target for the enemy to shoot at dickchads btfo'd

Attached: 1658365983679467.jpg (1940x1621, 714.97K)

>>arabs will rush Israel and kill all jews in just two more weeks

haah mine are
>Trump won
>Alex Jones speaks the truth
>white women like to fuck white men (lol.. classic)
>Hitler did nothing wrong
tee hee

I cope daily, and vigorously.

Is the new plan just to spam Any Forums with stupid and pointless threads until we get fed up and leave?
You know silencing people doesn't make them go away, right, zogbot?

I can't believe my tax money pays for this horse shit.

this whole board is pretty much loser man-children copeing and blaming everybody else for their lack of being successful and confident

oh shut up you NEET loser, we know damn well you don't pay taxes

>jews aren’t white

Attached: kikelnowhite.jpg (2048x2048, 1.49M)

>horse shit.
well yee fucking haww!!

Attached: white_trash.. the picture.jpg (1000x611, 341.66K)

I hope you're a rank and file zogbot so I spit on your American flag covered coffin after you die for Israel

nobody’s silencing anybody here you 10iq mutt

>mocking southerners when they've historically made the most effective soldiers
>mocking southerners during a recruiting crisis when you need them more than ever
Lmfao I can't wait for your niggers and tranny faggots to lead you to your death.

what horse shit does your tax money pay for?

holy shit bros Chris Kattan isn't looking too good in that pic in the top right his forehead is growing.

>we totally haven't been shitting up pol non fucking stop since we tried to start war with Russia
>we totally haven't tried to rally support for war with China for the past several
>we totally haven't insulted and mocked the American people for the past few days in a bizarre attempt at reverse psychology only a low IQ diversity hire could come up with

You.

samefags

Attached: 1642116355722.png (1601x720, 55.36K)

goddamn white trash.. you have to understand that your time is gone. What has poor rural white trash done for us lately other than provide humor as they creep at 2AM tweaked the fuck out on shitty meth?

cope dicklet.

this is Any Forums american posters.. literally hicks

Attached: pol.jpg (690x290, 112.37K)

>all that shit you just named ≠ silencing
you’re free to say whatever the fuck you want you dumb nigger, including but not limited to all that shit you said and/or the opposite to whatever you just said

Ok lmao. We're gonna be comfy at home while your tranny nigger faggot CO leads you into the meat grinder for Israel. Fuck this country and fuck you.
>you're inbred white trash and we hate you
>wtf?!? What do you mean you won't fight China for us???

What is the goal of this? Is this supposed to make us want to join the military? God, the IQ drain in the military really fucking shows.

I can't wait for you to die for Israel. Nobody respects the military anymore and you only have yourselves to blame.

the military is ridding itself of unhinged poor rural white trash.. to get actually competent soliders.. I saw let the hicks go back to buttfuck, MO and do meth and listen to Travis Tritt or whatever hicks listen to these days.

LOL.
Okay then fuck off and quit shitting up Any Forums since you've got it handled, you fucking zogbot faggot.

what in the fuck are you even talking about, what does anything I said have to do with the military? Are you okay bro? You have a little too much to drink today?

Okay, which alphabet agency do you work for then? Don't play fucking dumb.

cope unhinged rural american.. there is hope for you but first you need to know your place and work your way up from there..

>which three letter agency do you work for then?
pic very much related

Attached: F6C0F820-0FF6-4033-A5F7-A617B2E1AAD6.jpg (750x900, 80.61K)

Why the fuck would any of us be interested in helping a country that hates us and wants to replace us? Use your fucking head, we know you're the enemy. Not Russia, not China. You.
We're going to sit back and watch you collapse under your own incompetence and enjoy every second of it.

Is this where you thought you'd end up in life? Are you proud of yourself?