Currently on lunch break.

Official Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=9_TT7yFiXyU

Law and Crime Network:
youtube.com/watch?v=HySK5pDrCJM

The Based Stream:
youtu.be/LTBs0909zUs

Previous:

Attached: 1659713123061750.png (496x393, 350.76K)

rolling for zero punitive damages

Grillmaster Jones wins again. fpbp

Attached: 1656277631181.png (433x377, 202.07K)

fuck it, i'm grilling steak tips

freedom of speech, not freedom to lie and defame, and no freedom of consequences.

Rollin

Alex Jones is proud of you right now.

so much meat and garlic
holy shit based

This trial is fake and gay and the lack of objections/one sided-ness alludes to the show it is.

>Oh shit we can't provide evidence of dead children, better make up shit and defame him to distract.

Is all it amounts to. No really, no evidence whatsoever. They were trafficked by Newtown Authorities for all you know.

Attached: 1621989595768.png (836x1316, 290.13K)

Alex Jones did nothing wrong

You will never be a woman

My prediction is punitive damages of between $10 and $20 million.
However our good friends over on Reddit say that in Texas punitive damages are capped at 2x compensatory damages plus $750,000 so like $9 million.
Total amount owed being approx $13 million.

He really looks like Hicks there

ONE DOLLAR

Also consider Mr NATO.

Attached: onedollar.jpg (500x500, 21.35K)

$17.76

The law only allows 1.5 million maximum in punitive damages. The jury doesn't know that so they may come back with something retarded but then the judge will have to reduce it to 1.5.

Stefan was actually name dropped in this trial as a white supremacist.

Nine mil, I guess

gay "people" will never be white and im glad putin is raiding your degenerate gay nation.

Attached: ukraine legalizes faggotry to promote jewish democracy and multiculturalism.png (618x609, 510.5K)

>hot dogs on a bbq
why though? why the fuck would anyone waste their time bbqing that sludge meat runt slop

but...

but...

all american foods grain fed vile runt slop anyway

when and why alex jones decided to play a nutjob? I'm honestly asking. I saw that episode of joe rogan with him (the legendary one) and he seems like an intelligent and kind person. Likeable guy. But he decided to act like a schizo, for some reason i can't grasp.

Rawl

Attached: 1644228613069.png (771x1000, 326.97K)

did alex jones's rights get raped in this trial? i havent watched but saw some clip about the prosecution saying he like secretly received all of jones's texts or something.. sounded like it skirted the discovery process the way he talked about it

Reddit wrong again, the one constant in the universe is that Reddit is always wrong.

i'm about to grill grass-fed steak tips
MOST American meat is grain fed slop though

Attached: rollin.jpg (740x578, 25.66K)

Zero dollars

The first witness on the stand today said Alex's content was transphobic, which I guess is debatable. He did say that one trans woman swimmer that was breaking records had a large penis under her swimsuit, a so called, "horse cock."

Attached: 1659619089768135.jpg (955x1200, 204.66K)

I just feel like saying nigger, you are all niggers.

Wow it's like people get moody or something

>why though? why the fuck would anyone waste their time bbqing that sludge meat runt slop
The smoke flavor from the bbq helps you forget that you're eating the farmer's cat

Plaintiff's attorney needs to show the court on the doll where Alex touched him wow. When will we get a judgement for this lawyer's emotional damage? You'd think his kid "died in the Sandy Hook shooting" by how personally he's acting like he's taking this.

Rerawl forpublicity from trial resulting in more profit than the case costs?

Attached: 1637324832346.png (472x470, 303.77K)

alex cant keep mine

Attached: 1659448022035426.png (760x931, 1.26M)

wasnt this decided yesterday? and they got like $4 million out of him?

>he's just moody for three decades

goddamnit. rofl.

Attached: 1640007994671.jpg (1032x1024, 583.88K)

Going from what was said in court, the defense's assistant emailed the plaintiff attorneys a link to some requested information, but the link went to folders that were way more than what as asked for, including confidential information on clients from other cases. The plaintiffs got a 2.3 GB image of Alex's phone containing text messages from the past 2 years. They also got Alex's medical records which the judge ordered destroyed. The phone image is apparently going to be delivered to the 1/6 committee. The plaintiffs have used two leaked texts in court so far. One depicts a conversation between Jones and an employee in regards to their covid documentary, in which the other part says, "It's like Sandy Hook all over again." The other shows Jones claiming in a text that he maid 4 million dollars in one week.

I'm Gonna send Alex some of my autism wizard power
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1659592728616618.png (792x691, 119.84K)

there are 2 damages phases.

it's a farce
qrd
>AJ found guilty by default because he supposedly didn't comply with discovery
>trial is a total farce with parents coming up and shilling their share love charity
>prosecution lawyer is WAY too giddy and emotional for a trial lawyer, doesn't seem like he's seen alot of court
>towards the end of Alexs questioning the prosecution makes up this story about the defense "accidentally" sending him all his texts a couple days ago
>says it proves he lied somewhere
>Alex is confused because he thought all these texts were sent to them at discovery
>Judge is confused because it's literally right before closing arguments and this retard is trying to submit evidence like it's a movie or something
>doesn't really go anywhere
>twit-tards now hailing the texts like it's hunter bidens laptop