Unpopular Opinion for Any Forums

I stand for American supremacy over the world. American hegemony over this world must remain.
Just like there is only one king of the jungle (lion), there must only be one superpower in the world. And yes, American hegemony = Globohomo (LGBTQ+, womens rights, climate activism, minority rights).
Let's face it: despite Globohomo being present in America, it hasn't become a terrible place to live. Even today, the US is a far better place than shithole China, or even Germany for that matter. You can work hard, become Any Forums, get a CS degree, and become a software dev in California earning $150k starting salary at age 25. That's the salary of a 50 yr old neurosurgeon in Germany. And that salary isn't even possible in China.
America has boundless natural resources, and is the only nation from where shale oil can be profitably and sustainably extracted. We don't need nobody for living well. We must continue to be the rulers of the world. A chinese or russian or indian or even a european-led world order would mean compromising a lot on our freedoms, liberties, and rights. All these countries are not free, and do not respect individualism.

--I sincerely believe that when God was creating this world, He created America in his own image, and blessed this land and its people.
--I sincerely believe that it is not the Jews, but the American citizens who are the real chosen people.

God bless the USA

Attached: 88db8b9460a4f97f670a200d542eee223a63cdfa74d0fffc76bbe1bded42412b.jpg (960x950, 455.75K)

>leaf
not sure if funposting or genuine

Attached: 1659626005769242.jpg (900x770, 58.98K)

Built for BBC

Dats Rite, Maple Boy! We Iz Kangs

this..and only this

Peter Zeihan agrees and says the rest of the world is actually fucked this next century.
Feels so good, bro.

It won't though unless the pathetic dying "anglosphere" goes all out war with China.

And I doubt these pussies will

Attached: China in da house.jpg (1024x682, 58.53K)

none of those bitches are 180lbs +
i refuse to believe they're american

Attached: A5F963E2-AF22-4144-A6D4-F6DB34DBBA7A.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

I support Ukraine and agree with Russia.
They ARE de-nazifying it, and the west stepping up to protect them is unfathomably based.

The nose makes the face

Lions don’t live in jungles you retarded niggerfaggot.

Me on the bottom left of the pic.

>American supremacy over the world
You mean jewish, right?

Attached: 1659537059467512.gif (365x360, 304.93K)

mmmm big thighs

Attached: kane.jpg (640x744, 49.19K)

Yes. Amero-Jewish. Nothing wrong with jews, why does pol keep kvetching idk. i havent even met a jew, let alone have jews negatively impact my life like how pol says

Attached: 1652998659657.jpg (2293x3087, 1.22M)

Disagree. Complete domination and lack of serious competition eventually leads a country to become complacent. The USA has become so degenerate in part because after the fall of the URSS, there was no one to compete against them for a while, until China rose.
In a multipolar world, instead, the is competition so you cannot allow yourself to have a retarded system that does not work.

Attached: who-controls-institutions-political-cartoon.png (1000x1000, 79.86K)

lurk more.

>tattoos
>cuts

>multipolar
*bipolar Vlad

Canicuck sucking Yankie dick, I'm not surprised.