Sweden has the 5th highest rape rate in the world

>Sweden has the 5th highest rape rate in the world

Attached: 1659177503671502.jpg (386x445, 11.44K)

Not my problem.

Rape is alternative sex, you bigot

My problem

mmmm

Attached: don-draper-drunk-laughing.jpg (345x336, 214.33K)

Attached: 1658038784106.jpg (469x385, 25.64K)

Isnt this partly because they collect data differently and they consider basically all sexual assault as rape? Hard to believe even the muhammeds there would cause this, surely we have more in the UK?

Kek

You get what you fucking deserve.

>what is Rotheram

Its because data is recorded different and/or more people report the rapes to the police mate trust me

Attached: united-kingdom-great-britain-ireland-vs-sweden-national-flag-textile-relationship-partnership-economic-two-169827235.jpg (800x533, 57.5K)

Sweden has that unique mix of retard whites who import shitskins and mudslimes, but also ,somehow, think the government will give them justice when they are raped by those same subhumans. There is more rape in every 3rd world country on earth than in Sweden but the women don't bother to report it. Eventually Swedish women will stop reporting rapes, or their men will kill / expel every orc from their country.

Let's take bets on which happens first.

Attached: spurdo_barbarian.jpg (404x501, 57.63K)

>or their men will kill / expel every orc from their country
You think swede cucks will actually do that? It's not happening.

they have a very very loose definition of rape if i remember correctly. Something along the lines of
>Sex that you didn't enjoy.
their justification is that if you didn't enjoy it you were coerced and it was a negative sexual experience or whatever.

Which is still silly.

>Elect strong women
>Get raped

This. Also as a feminist liberal shithole law there considers any minimal action as rape

You jogged my memory. Its a silly definition of rape and counting even the mildest shit as "rape". Basically every woman in the country has been raped unless she's been kept chained up indoors her whole life.

A girl grabbed my ass one time. AH IM A RAPE VICTEM!

THANKS A LOT NATO FOR IMPORTING ALL THOSE NIGGERS!!!! god damn i hate U.N. globalist organizations...

Attached: nato antichrist soy ukraine lgbt dildo.jpg (1200x884, 141.97K)

Attached: 1642900147827.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

It's crazy how I try to search on youtube for this and I get 0 related results

If one thousand Swedes decided to band together and defy your government they could control an area exactly like your "no go zones". With no fear of government those with the fortitude of will would fix the problem for you. All you need is 1% willing to get dirty, and 10% willing to back up the 1%.

That only applies to whites (especially Julian Assange).

You can thank the (((Bonnier Group))) for brainwashing your culture for the last 75 years.

Attached: erika_eleniak.jpg (1417x1417, 466.4K)

Again first six answers are made by op..

So exactly what are you trying to manifacture here schlomo?