Why are young women dropping out of society?

blogs.bath.ac.uk/iprblog/2017/02/07/being-female-neet-and-economically-inactive-what-does-that-mean/

> NEET young women outnumbered NEET young men (432,000 to 376,000); 66% of the young women were Economically Inactive, compared to 43% of the young men; and young people who were NEET and Economically Active were mostly young men (59%).

Attached: Screenshot_20220805-185436.png (1020x1815, 653.46K)

there is no benefit to buying in
i know this is a bait post but women will drop out too

are you going to adopt a ukrainian refugee?

Attached: ukrainian refugee.webm (640x640, 2.16M)

if only neet grils and neet boys could somehow meet up and get married and have children

I'd rather not.

Attached: Vicky-Pollard-007.jpg (460x276, 34.87K)

that's a child mate

>i know this is a bait post
How do you explain so many are economically inactive NEETs?

Cause women can get welfare and this sometimes pays better.
As they get child custody specially in Europe there is no incentive to work.

>NEET girls
Naw, those are just camhoes or prostitutes of some type or shade, and they're misappropriating the term because they're roasties and Any Forums made the term hip and culturally relevant.

Women have always been a burden which is why up until recently when feminism let the cat out of the bag, they were the property of their fathers up until the point where she was married off to her husband who then took upon the role of provider for her to leech off of, in exchange for kids.

No idea, those cunts get the most comfy air conditioned jobs over their male counterparts
All the hard work goes to the man

99% of women were NEETs for most of history. what are you asking? even women who work are mostly working meme jobs.
its not the same thing

Camwhores, pic seller doing it under the table and claiming to be NEETs. Next....

That mean they have a patreon/onlyfans account with simps

i bet half of them are trans dudes

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

is this actually women or just mentally ill men? I'm guessing they didn't differentiate and are counting the troons that shill here.

NEET women still go out and socialize and fuck

are you a fucking moron. this already states that women are dropping out and have already done so more than men.

not working =/= dropping out

I've noticed women can still have partners and a fulfilling life as a NEET because men always swoop in to simp no matter what. I know a 3/10 looking ogre girl who gets hit on at least once a month.

As a NEET man, especially over 30, you will have zero options and people will actively shit on you. You will get no support.

Attached: 1658862673304303.webm (1280x720, 313.07K)