What is “structural fatphobia”

Attached: 9FBAF189-38B4-4E5D-9A22-A6EEBBDAD382.jpg (750x555, 220.08K)

Physics.

Gravity

Nature

It's when you have to shimmy sideways through a doorway that's been there for a hundred years.

Structurally being stuck to your chair reposting shitty threads like this all day, lard ass

when elevators have a weight limit, that is structural fatphobia

copium

>structural fatphobia
see webm

Attached: gravity is racist.webm (640x640, 1.34M)

when youre so fat that a structure physically cannot bear your weight

Attached: 1602822149481.jpg (600x882, 134.54K)

>structural fatphobia
what now?

Attached: 1644767155595.jpg (373x373, 29.95K)

fat person giving up on a run, who'd of thought eh?

When their chair breaks under them

Did she kill herself?
That would be a nice ending

It's when a chair collapses under your fat ass. If chairs collapse because of your weight, the chairs and their design is fatphobic.

I was thinking of this video. Based.

I uses to be fat. I am a 5 foot 10 woman
>inb4 ywnbaw
and used to weigh close to 290 lbs at my fattest. I felt like shit all the time and could barely get around without feeling tired, couldn't find clothes that fit well, actually unironically looked like a goddamn man almost depending on the clothes I wore. Found out about keto/fasting and started doing it and lost a ton of weight so easily. I am currently fluctuating between 190 and 205. Could drop down further but I have loose skin issues now and look like shit from that and dont want to make that worse. Anyway though the point I was getting to is I now fucking can't stand fatties, specifically ones who defend being fat and unhealthy. Retarded faggots who you show facts to about losing weight, health benefits of keto, etc and they ignore it or act like you don't know what you are talking about.

>phobia
why do none of these people know what words mean
is it brain damage?

Airplane seat sizes, increased insurance premium rates, available clothing size options, amusement park rides, and other safety regulations. Certain government jobs are simply not available to people who are too fat.

Before you retards reply, understand that even if there's a perfectly rational reason for these policies it's still a structural policy that directly and negatively impacts fat people. This one's legit, there are indeed written rules that say you treat fat people differently. (Hence "structural").

The proper response isn't to deny these things existing, it's to say "Yeah, and rightly so."

Systemic Saladism

> tfw the DM makes you roll a skill check completely out of the blue

it's like structural niggerphobia, but for hamplanets