"Only women hit the wall"

Any Forumstards are delusional once again. Hop onto finasteride ASAP if you're not.

Attached: fccc7e505b9ea35a4d5a540aaa.jpg (728x509, 58.64K)

He's like 60 isn't he?

That's divorce rape for ya

Brendan Fraser was destroyed by life and a gold-digging whore. Had he never gotten married he would still be an all-American Chad. The Mummy is still 10/10 90s perfection.

you made this thread yesterday nigger

Well a woman bashed branden into a wall until he stopped moving. The sort of kike like you that defends paying over 100% of your income in aalimony goes to a special place in hell where coin clipping and usury are done TO you.

I likes the Mummy 2 as well.

men hit the wall later and sudden but that also depends on things like alcohol, drugs, diet etc.. With women there are only a few lucky ones who look good even in age. And yes this guy has ruined his life.

53, although he's been heavy for about 10 years....who knows maybe her can't workout but if I was an actor I'd have a couple trainers.

and then feminists say that all men are privileged by default...

Attached: cuck shed.jpg (1080x1092, 75.3K)

Well yea raping and killing children your whole life will make you look like that

women will hit the wall because of time
men will hit the wall because of stress

he° Fraser is no troon.

The mummy was such a good movie I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't belieeeeeeve

Attached: 1638245678689.jpg (334x506, 29.4K)

his wife fucked him so hard in the divorce

the woman destroyed him.

Attached: photo_2022-07-27_23-21-58.jpg (1280x853, 112.14K)

Women hit the wall no matter what they do to try to prevent it. That's why so many bog themselves.

Fraser is just fat. If he trained for 6 months and either shaved his head or got better plugs he would have young women throwing themselves at him.

All that pic proves is that you shouldn't get married or have serious relationships with women. That guy got fucked over big time, not the same as hitting the wall.

Women don’t give a fuck about a man when he gets signs of age on his face. He got fat. And as a man, being fat and out a shape is a HUGE strike against you. He would still be a chad if he didn’t get fat, see how it basically took away the definition of his jaw line. That’s not an age thing, that’s a body fat percentage thing. All he’s gotta do is lose weight and he’s good. But he probably won’t. Probably went thru some shit and is an emotional wreck or he’s become to pathetic to eat right and workout anymore.
The shit with his hair in first pic? Obviously had tons of stylists making it look all perfect, in a way… it looks kind of faggy.
Bottom line only thing women care about is power, when it comes to being attracted to men. As for looks? Just low body fat percentage, tall, muscular. They couldn’t give a shit less if your hair isn’t perfect or if your balding or got some wrinkles here and there. So no, there is no “hitting the wall” for men. Your either the bottom 80% genetic weak trash or your chad. And if your a chad you gotta stay in shape and not become a fat bum.

Attached: AAAAEEDC-2E5B-4BF2-ABF8-116E031B87E6.jpg (953x602, 94.16K)

A woman made him hit the wall.

i know a lot of this is prosthetic but if it isnt an apt image of where his life went

you are talking about fraser as if he were an incel. movie stars do not need to gym max to get women.

There's no such thing as "women hit the wall" (unless we're talking about reproductive system). It's "genetically inferior subhumans hit the wall".

Leave Brendan alone. He's had a hard life.

That and he probably turned to booze and heavy eating to cope

If he wasn’t a movie star he’d be an incel at his age and at his weight. I’ve already mentioned “power” being a huge factor in getting puss. Many forms of power exist. Perhaps he cannot deadlift 600lbs over his head, but he has social status being star in the mummy and all. And making lots of money. So, if he wants a bitch to suck his cock he’ll get one to suck his cock. Money, power. One of the many ways a man can compensate for his looks or high body fat percentage. Hell he could even pay a woman to get pregnant by him if he wanted. “Power” is number one. Woman will slob on the knob of a fat man whose able to kick the living shit out of most other men rather than a /fit manlet with no power. So there’s the other extreme women look for in men. Either power in a physical manifestation or one in a financial, social, or status kind of a way. Either of these manifestations of power will unlock and give you access to vagina even if your a fat ugly man.

The wall in his case is called "Woman".

finasteride is dangerous and kills your testosterone, which actually causes hairloss. yes low T causes hair loss.

that is a woman.

A WOMAN DID THIS TO HIM, RETARD.
WOMAN HIT THE WALL ON THIER OWN.

>pic
>implying that's not a woman

That dude broke his back on set and had to have several surgeries to fix it, his wife divorced him and raped his wallet when he was still addicted to pain pills. I'm pretty sure he literally got a wall, made out of bricks, at like 60mph. This dude went to hell and back. He had to work this shitty jobs and suck ass movies because he owed his literally who wife millions a year in alimony. Show Picture of his soulless leach ex and let's see how well she aged, I bet she still looks worse.

Women still want his dick. The wall isn't just a decline in looks. It's when people don't even look at you twice because you aren't desired. Only women hit the wall. Nobody will marry a 60 year old woman. Tons marry 60 year old men

Brendan is a good man

ftfy

Attached: bred2.jpg (1280x853, 186.32K)