ITT we are cattle

MOOOOOOOOOOO
>Pays taxes to pedophiles
MOOOOOOOOOOO
My Jewish master won't give me my goyslop, I feel bad :(

Attached: 1200px-Cow_female_black_white.jpg (1200x921, 278.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vegetarian
youtube.com/watch?v=RRh0QiXyZSk
youtu.be/mXnJqYwebF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this the goyslop general?

mjam mjam, Im about to cook me up some nice goyslop for dinner, Im thinking uhhhh chicken tendieslop with turd world sauce slop like curryslop

did you know, being a farmer is one of the most dangerous jobs there is, and cows in particular are extremely dangerous because they throw their weight around without fully understanding how heavy they are

MOOO!!!!
They wants to reduce our population to fight methane induced global warming
MOOO!!

it gets worse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vegetarian

Attached: 1639071594685.png (720x688, 166.83K)

Jews are kinder than Chinsects.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRh0QiXyZSk

Attached: britpol slaveships.jpg (525x516, 80.64K)

Just vote harder! My vote counts. If you try and physical actions then you are a glownigger.

Why not get goats instead?

moo moo moo moo moo... moooooo
youtu.be/mXnJqYwebF8

I'm happy I work in construction so I at least have a larger than average wage cage and more freedom in my work.

So like Americans?

t. American

there is a field about 10 minute drive away with sheep

Roofer is the most dangerous job in America. Construction work in general is more dangerous than being a first responder. When do we get a fucking holiday for building this world?

Attached: construction.png (640x308, 259.6K)

We don’t even live under Jewish law homosexuals and all this other shut is not okay I don’t get why people think that

You should read the Torah God removes them from countries if they don’t follow his laws

Do cows get tren cough?

Attached: 7CBDFB82-ECF0-4CF7-BD38-08BD40C78B60.jpg (500x432, 102.07K)

So why are Jews so obsessed with tricking other nations into being pro-homo? Why is Tel Aviv the gayest city on Earth?

Cows are pretty retarded but also easy to corral. They don't charge you unless they're cornered or you are threatening their calf
t. has been charged by a cow

As for bulls/steers I dont really know

just recently a cow that had run away from a farm killed a motorist who stopped to calm the cow down

Was it a cow? As in a female bovine? I would never approach any bovine unless there was something I could sprint to within ~10 yards and climb on top of lol

>According to the police, an emaciated cow escaped from the enclosure in Pertteli, Salo, on Midsummer's Day.
>The runaway cow had gone into the driveway, where the oncoming motorist had gotten out of his car to stop the cow.

>The man had stood in front of his car and spread his arms, when the cow had butted straight at him.
>According to the police, the man suffered serious injuries in the incident and was immediately taken to hospital. The man later died from his injuries.

>The investigation of the case continues as an investigation into the cause of death, and the police will not provide further information on the matter.