Imagine waging for 8+ hours and then being bothered by kids for the rest of the day

imagine waging for 8+ hours and then being bothered by kids for the rest of the day
Any Forums says this is ideal

Attached: 1651565075974.png (600x600, 44.55K)

>imagine waging for 8+ hours
Can't imagine that
>being bothered by kids for the rest of the day
Can imagine that. Its fun and comfy to spent your free time with your own kids

This all fields. Slavery bad family good simple as.

Yes reproducing is ideal, faggot. You should have your kids when you’re young. You should all be moved out or working full time jobs saving for a home by the time you are 40. They should give you grandkids when you’re 45. They should be taking care of you by the time you are 70, and you should be happy as fuck and die holding your great grandchildren. This is ideal you fucking faggot.

That's what women are for.

Attached: 3453466346346.jpg (650x464, 57.56K)

Almost nobody is getting kids at around 19-20 years nowadays.

but i want children and wife. life is just work and nothingness otherwise..

no, this is why women shouldn't work

mah wahf. very nice.

Still having kids. Some slide thread won't stop me.

Waging 8 hours a day keeps me from going insane, kids drive me insane.

Kids is overrated to hell. Worst pets on the planet. Yea yea, save the white race whatever. Im just not gonna get them.

You forgot all the sacrifice this implies. You can't have other interests. You can never be alone again. Every man needs solitude.

Kids play with each other all day. Only people with awful kids are people who cant discipline them since they try and be friends with their kids instead of their parents.
And you wont have to spend that much time with your kids after they are 3+ years old.But you will want to spend time with them, its just biology. And besides look at what you do with your free time right now,you shitpost on Any Forums all day.

Die faggots. I’m glad you’re dying out and not reproducing. More room on this earth for my large Mormon family dynasty and our extended families who have minimum 4 children before we turn 30.

More niggers to kill and rape your children aswell. Be careful mutt.

we'll gut your entire family you disgusting cultist

My children will live on homesteads around the world. They will not leave my homestead until they have saved up enough to buy their own. My descendants will inherit the earth. Yours will be aborted by your alcoholic gf in the second trimester when you are both 41 because she decided she’s not done whoring yet.

You will get drunk and do nothing with your life.

>Yours will be aborted
Did you even read my first comment you retard fuck? I know the image of niggers raping your children is scary, you will live with that constantly. Kids defy parents if you never noticed. Even if your daughter makes it to adulthood she will be a coalburner. You aren't gonna outproduce niggers, you are gonna need to find a country with 100% white people and no import, its not gonna happen.

Raising children is the most chucked thing there is.

Rich/successful/powerful men never waste any time raising children. They have kids, but they make other people raise their kids.

Only a fucking cuckold wastes their own live trying to raise another human

Absolutely pathetic and cuck pilled

Religion and the love of a father is stronger than country and culture. Something I don’t expect your dying dead end society to understand.

>Something I don’t expect your dying dead
Is this mutt for real?