Alex needs our help guys

Alex needs our help guys.

Attached: Screenshot_20220805-085407_Chrome.jpg (1080x1037, 387.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V1vacCrFNs
youtube.com/watch?v=xbjqKFfo7mg
youtube.com/watch?v=9BPPjxI61MY
youtube.com/watch?v=Iv0Mpsk7KTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is father own the cowboy and he is a billionnaire.he is going to be fine.

He pays his wife $43,000 a month. He will be fine.

Haha broke ass bitch

And this isn’t even the final tally for this suit, and he’s got three more suits! He’s so fucked. I can’t fucking wait.

Lol should have gone mgtow, poor idiot

>8
fuck this tranny fucking kike

He begs people to buy his products every fucking day. Holy shit journalists are the lowest scum in our society

4.1 million for saying something looks like a false flag. 1st amendment bros fug

>saying it looks like false flag
He said the children who died never existed, their parents were actors, and liars. Defamation is a real thing, he fucked around and found out, first amendment does not protect dragging peoples name through the mud just bc you want people to believe it.

He's a conman and I don't care about him personally

I went to law school but don't practice law, and I talked about the case with an attorney friend the other day. I was astonished that you could recoup 4.1 million in DAMAGES basically being a nobody, having no actual monetary damages (unlike Depp who lost movie roles, for example), and to my knowledge basically having your name private and only being referred to in abstract. Lawyer friend agreed, and if anything it's more inline with an IIED claim than a defamation claim.

And he said it repeatedly, over and over and over, he said it so many times, even during this trial he’s still spouting off about it, hasn’t learned a damn thing, and deserves every fine he gets, I wish I could collect from damages caused to my hears and eyes having heard and read so much of the garbage from him posted here.

>He said the children who died never existed, their parents were actors, and liars.
cool story.
show me the clip where he used their names.
i don't know if you know this or not, but defamation can't happen against a group, only individuals.
so, show me the clips where he used these people's names.

Did it really happen though?

>I clicked something and read it, pay me.
Nigger

>all the shills and predditors immediately swarm when jones is mentioned
what is it about the humble water filtration saleman that triggers lefties
>captcha 40SWAG

Apparently it was owen not even alex, but i dont habe the clip. Just what he said on Thursday show.

Alex is a Jewish puppet he can go fuck himself.

He probably has a billion dollars on hand

Why would he do this prior to declaring bankruptcy? This is all a scam.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V1vacCrFNs

I shouldn’t have to prove this to you, it’s well known and you’re trying to defend the idiot. Even he now has backtracked his comments. Moron

Alex Jones is a tranny fucking jew and controled opposition
youtube.com/watch?v=xbjqKFfo7mg

here how he admires another tranny
youtube.com/watch?v=9BPPjxI61MY

fuck this piece of shit alex jones, he is only here to disceredit real conspiracy theories and the right

fuck this jewish cocksucking cunt

Prosecuting speech is retarded regardless of the circumstances.
Talking is just blowing air out your mouth while changing the orientation of your lips and tongue to make different sounds.

Attached: actually.png (700x700, 20.78K)

> helping a shill
lemoa

Fuck that loser tranny loving cunt scab

krill oil still in stock?

GET YOUR WARBONDS FOR THE GLOBAL CIVIL WAR TODAY

Attached: memri infowars.jpg (923x448, 88.32K)

Well there are laws against defaming people, and that is what they are saying Jones did. If you don’t like the law get it changed but as of today defamation can be charged against those who say falsehoods about others which is detrimental to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iv0Mpsk7KTQ

Attached: alex jones trans.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

fuck that kikeloving faggot

Yeah it’s wild
Why don’t they go after tabloid newspapers? Read a tabloid or watch Alex Jones, it’s the exact same. The more the leftists go after him, the more I’m inclined to believe him

Detrimental should be quantifiable not just subjective

I genuinely believe Alex is one of the good guys, but his supplements are contaminated with heavy metals. To sell such products to his trusting fans under the pretense of health benefits is not only dubious, it's immoral.

is it still defamation if you honestly believe it to be true?