Politcal implication of commifornians fleeing to every state even to mexico

politcal implication of commifornians fleeing to every state even to mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=0xa3ZdIWo-U

Attached: file.png (480x480, 384.56K)

>Don't vote for blue globohomo
>Vote for red globohomo
Freedom is best
And hard choices :DD

Attached: letter.jpg (3072x4096, 423.11K)

>politcal implication of commifornians fleeing to every state even to mexico
the world will hate them even more

Monkeypox will spread

i want to pay a beer to whoever wrote that letter that faggot from san francisco

It is better to not have any choices,
Right, Oleg?

Californians are moving to Texas in droves and are fucking up everything. You anons don't even know the half of it. Example:
>be Fredericksburg, TX
>be a tourist trap, everyone knows it, whatever
>all of the old people in Fredericksburg speak German
>not that long ago, Fredericksburg was just another comfy hill country town
>everyone realized how comfy Fredericksburg was and started moving there in droves
>housing prices skyrocket
>small town charm disappears in a cloud of tourism and cool wine aunts
>Californians move to Texas because they destroyed their old state, pick Fredericksburg for the aesthetic
>housing prices explode
>a 2 bed 2 bath basic starter house on .10 of an acre which sold for maybe $100,000 years and years ago sold for $875,000 a few weeks ago
>Californians infesting the town are proud of their Cali heritage, are complete dickheads and refuse to assimilate into Texan culture
>as many Cali license plates as Texan license plates
>they're Californian conservatives which mean they're republicans from 10 years ago.
>the Hill Country, which used to be one of the two "heartlands" of Texas, is dessicated with rude out of staters and doomer boomers who won't say shit because they got theirs
t. former Fredericksburg resident
The same thing is happening in Boerne, Comfort, Llano, New Braunfels, Kerrville, and a lot more. Luckenbach is getting a whole party stage and beer garden and all that shit which kills the idea of Luckenbach. My state is dying
t. 6th generation Texan
t. 979

Attached: itsallover.png (1191x669, 1008.23K)

unless you know the real reason behind the californian exodus and why they are really moving to other states, it's none of your business, faguette.

Attached: old ronnie destroyed america.jpg (640x640, 85.32K)

Furthermore, Californians will vote in almost the exact same way as how they did in their home state. They will tell everyone how much they hate California and how liberal it is but will then go to the polls and vote almost straight ticket democrat because
>republicans are inherently racist, I'm not racist, therefore I must vote democrat
Do not ever trust a californian. They will lie to you about their political affiliation in order to gain your trust. If you ever see someone with a Californian license plate, make them as miserable as is legally possible. A family of them moved into my neighborhood and my neighbors will start mowing their lawns at about 7AM, if not earlier, and will take extra time mowing/weedeating the yards that are next to the Californians house.

Immigration without assimilation is invasion.

correct

We'll be fine

Attached: 1655327890128m.jpg (597x1024, 81.89K)

chill Bobby. your ancestors didn't assimilate into native lifestyle either. it's a natural cycle you must undergo.

yeah I don't think we'll be fine. We'll be fine when Governor Hot Wheels stops refugees from coastal states invading Texas.

Hot take but most of the Califaggots that I've met recently here in Texas know exactly what they're fleeing. They're still fucking up local economies, though. Five years ago in my little town you could get a house for 200k, those same houses are a million plus now.

Someone showed up in a car in my own with CA plates covered with Biden and Vote Blue stickers. Someone broke all their windows out. Texans are extremely polite right up until they're not.

they do know what they're fleeing, but they can't help themselves from voting for the same thing they're running from. Don't trust them

Howdy neighbor enjoy those fags.

Attached: 12321349405.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Didn't he literally active the national guard to start deporting people like last month?

>Texans are extremely polite right up until they're not.
This is the most correct take in this thread. Out of staters get their minds blown when Texans treat them like shit because they came in expecting unfettered southern hospitality but they maintained their shitty Californian attitude and their new Texan neighbors don't appreciate that

Just the country getting paid back with interest for moving to California and wrecking it to begin with.

I now understand how leafcucks cope with shitskins and chinks

he's sending illegal mexicans up to DC, NYC, and probably a few others. I was shocked when he announced it because he's a neo-con deep down. He's slowly becoming more right wing. If he starts copying everything DeSantis is saying he'll be more popular.

bruh you're literally talking about immigration invasion. the fuck did you think were the pilgrims?
humanitarians?

>Bruh
Shut the fuck up niggerworshipper
No one cares about the plight of the brown or black man
Everywhere else on the Internet whines about it constantly. On your way, faggot.