WATCH: Filipino-American Jiu-Jitsu CHAD takes down an NYC nigger randomly punching people

Last week, on the streets of New York City, a couple of construction workers were allegedly sucker punched. Ro Malabanan said he witnessed those attacks and decided to do something about it. The video shows him pinning a man down on the ground until a number of police officers arrive on the scene to take the individual into custody. Malabanan can also be heard talking with the suspect. The suspect told his captor that the construction had provoked him, saying “they were walking into me”.

“That’s bullshit, bro,” responded Malabanan. “You still don’t punch people in the face for no fucking reason.”

“I walked up to the guy that (was) hit, to check to see if he was OK,” he said (ht NBC New York). “He said he wasn’t okay ... Immediately, my martial arts side kicks in and I’m like, let’s go stop this guy,” Malabanan recalled. “Who knows what he’s capable of... My jiu-jitsu training kicked in, and I immediately just jumped on his back, he tried to fling me off of him. I had what’s called the seatbelt position, which helped me to drag him down to the ground.”

“I don’t think I’m a hero, just doing my part for New York,” added Malabanan.

ARTICLE 1:
archive ph/iN4ke

ARTICLE 2:
archive ph/A6Tel

VIDEO 1:
instagram.com/p/CghuNA8p1bO/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

VIDEO 2:
scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t50.2886-16/295850456_782900999829348_2141016585625240259_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=iHYHDMSUfD0AX-_AAy-&edm=AJBgZrYBAAAA&ccb=7-5&oe=62EEB4F4&oh=00_AT-sFXNLOYlXe_k1pTkeqT_jwU2rhhI4BH-dpQ9nPFZLKQ&_nc_sid=78c662&dl=1

Attached: MMA fighter detains NYC assault suspect in Soho cover.jpg (682x881, 150.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WEBM

Attached: Filipino Takedown.webm (396x496, 2.81M)

Konnichiwa, d-dude?

Didn't think I'd ever say this but based flip

If I was the Filipino, I would smash that niggers skull against the concrete until his brains come out of his eyes

if I saw this shit in rt I would call these guys all faggots and warn them that this is how monkey pox spreads.

Attached: 1657708827467.jpg (753x737, 246.15K)

Based filipino

Attached: Filipino.png (500x334, 199.8K)

>The suspect told his captor that the construction had provoked him, saying “they were walking into me”.
Niggers are so coddled that they can say shit like this and genuinely expect to be believed.

Cool story bro.

He's probably already out on bail reform and high off the reality that he is above the law.

He is saying he cant breathe

Excellent quality thread OP. Haven't seen one like this in a long time. Wish someone had caught video of him taking him down though, that would've been kino.

Attached: 1659713909670405.jpg (795x880, 106.29K)

MMA is so gay. so, so, so gay. its a sport for faggots to get faggoty with other faggots.

Filipinos are the most powerful race

Actually, I bet you could get it this way if thenegro had a couple of leaking sores.

DAS RITU BRRACKURU BOYU

Niggers are truly pure cancer. Imagine the world without niggers. Damn. A man can dream.

What do the redditors have to say about this?

100% this niggers was bitching he can't breathe. I'm so sick and tired of niggers. Fuck liberals for enabling them and their bullshit.

Still an incel

Seethe nigger
Lmao, why are niggers so weak that they only bully unsuspecting manlets and old Asian women?

look at that mournful dog face
>"nnnooooo, somebody else took a shit on the carpet, Bill, you gotta believe me!"

This is literally citizen brutality.

You know what makes me wonder.. do you ever, I mean ever, in this entire country, hear of this needing to be done to a white man? Of course crackheads and schizos aside, but do we ever go around and chimp out at people, to the point where citizens need to step in and stop us from acting like an animal? God I hope the next man-made virus is nigger specific, I really can't take them anymore.

This is quality buck breaking.

Attached: 1648065438102.jpg (787x609, 43.65K)

lil bitc ass rice rat hop on a nigga back win he not lookin coulnt face him 2 the face n try thet huggy shit cuz he no he get his shin ckd fuk that nigga

this statement will only be true if we unjew this country like how this guy unniggered the NYC streets

there is a faster way to take them down

Attached: be knife enthusiast get shot.webm (397x360, 2.95M)

had 2 whites done that, bystanders would have intervened and let the nigger go, probably beating them up in the process!

Attached: nog robs samaritan lol.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

(((Liberals)))

Why would you never say that? Asians do a lot of based shit. Like Whites and Indians.

2 days in a row stories of flips putting down criminal niggers. WTF is going on?

I can’t believe white supremacists are allowed to assault unarmed black men in this. country. This is anaduh shoah happening before our very eyes! #antisemitic #NAZI

Attached: BAA1EF9F-6AF7-489A-8DED-898E547FEE8D.jpg (678x717, 62.5K)

Asians are the wedge to spreading nigger hatred worldwide. We must capitalize.

the thumbnail looked like hes holding a gun to the other guys head

More Chad than any single keyboardist on this board. Including me, and I’m a white Chad

cops will come get the nig, ride to the precinct and release him for fear of being called racist

>Asians do a lot of based shit. Like Whites and Indians
>Like .... Indians

Attached: 1645458017219.jpg (600x708, 72.36K)

Last week in Austria an 18yr old girl was raped outside after a party by a migrant. She struggled hard and yelled. A white man came, punched the African migrant, then held him until the police came. Then he left.

The police has made a large scale public announcement to find the man who punched the migrant rapist and held him until the police came. Obviously, the white man did not come forward.

Asian master race represents.

KILL WHITE KEKS

>just doing my part for New York
That bit was cringe, not gonna lie

Attached: 1585237714896.jpg (239x229, 20.43K)

based alliance

BASED
I HATE NIGGERS
TIME FOR EVERYONE TO FUCK UP NIGGERS WHO ALWAYS GETS AWAY FROM THE LAW DUE TO JEWISH TRICKS

Attached: taimanin asagi.jpg (1920x1080, 163.3K)

Because their natural muscle development is for running and throwing.

>“That’s bullshit, bro,” responded Malabanan. “You still don’t punch people in the face for no fucking reason.”
Niggers do because they lack impulse control. Hence the saying.

Attached: 1640948836475.jpg (195x195, 1.49K)

If a white guy did this exact thing as the flip would he be in jail now because I CAN'T BREEVE?

ASIANS, HISPANICS AND WHITES UNITE! WE MUST STOP THE NEGRO MENACE! It doesn't matter if you call them BIPOC, blacks, negros, or darkies... niggers are always doing the same shit. By crowd sourcing the latest in nigger violence and nigger news from Any Forums, n e i n, 8k u n, WSHH, and around the web, we maintain the largest repository of videos and links anywhere on Telegram. Protect your families! The time to act is NOW! t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior (archive of all webm, mp4, info graphics, news links, etc.) t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat (for discussion of the negro question and content submissions)

>Niggers keep punching flips
>Media only repeats racism instead pointing out NIGGERS
>Flips take matters on their own hands

TNB: bringing a knife to a gunfight.

you know it

Attached: most powerful.jpg (510x960, 26.5K)

they do. they truly do.
"he was somewhat in my way" is a fully justifiable reason to strike an unprepared person, if you're a modern subhuman living in whitey's land

his head looks too small for the body, or like its lacking part of the cranium, is he disabled? or its just a wekrd point of view?

And fuck you wiggers who refuse to differentiate liberals and KIKES

Yes.
"Racist vigilante attacks NY resident after witnessing an argument."

blacks have turned on asians because they feel that they lost 2 years of their lives. Now random hatecrimes are happening en masse and actually being reported because PoC victim narrative.