How many Any Forumssters are actually just edgy teens and kids trying to impress their peers with idealistic commentary...

How many Any Forumssters are actually just edgy teens and kids trying to impress their peers with idealistic commentary, and how many are political shills with something to gain from controlling a political message board?

Attached: yeah.jpg (403x347, 24.53K)

There is nothing edgy about my political views

I would say half, they are brown too
the average pol poster is some 15-17 year old hispanic male from usa

Which is why I get turned off talking to them. I have nothing in common with these people

fault is on us, not them, I been here since 2012, demographics change every 1-2 years. Even most of 2016 electionfags had moved on, it is on my ass that I remain here for more than a decade.
But I stay for the occasional shit and giggles, to see how fast things change sometimes.

I am just here to get (yous).. that's it. I will say anything to get them.

I'm not sure. I'm just here because I'm heavily autistic and seeing people's reactions to trolling helps me to better understand regular emotional responses.

it´s 50%fedposting , shills , seething trannies gays niggers shitskins and 50% people wasting their time trying to get lulz out of it.
becomes pretty easy and simple to identify which is which if you aren´t a newfag.
if you are one , just leave and never return before the brainrot kicks in and you view everything through a pol-magnifying glass.
and yes it is always the jews.

fret not ! here is a (you) my fellow fren.

It takes one archive dot is or thewaybackmachine to look at /pol in history and realize it’s the same fucking shit as it’s always been, even today.
archive ph /t8mo1

Attached: B0ECECEC-E77C-4C46-A752-7243D0DBC9C9.jpg (1125x2142, 1.6M)

thanks lil bro!

Attached: fren.jpg (680x383, 32.17K)

I am here for the occasional 1% unironic post which drops redpills and good learning material.

The sooner you goyim recognize Jewish supremacy, the easier it will go you. You don't want us to call your government, do you?

12-13 was different, libertarians were quite dominant and statist was used as a common insult. But old Any Forums died in late 2014 with Any Forums exodus, then trump-electionfags came about circa 2015-2016.

I would say Any Forums today is far more tolerant to leftist ideas and far less worshipping towards capitalism. There are some parts of old Any Forums that I don't miss one bit. I'm glad the retarded libertarianism faded away.

What's so edgy about rejecting degeneracy?, It's just mental survivalism

Well I'm going to be 37 in a few weeks so not me...

Attached: 20210613220848_1-1536x864.jpg (997x656, 173.15K)

im neither
im a bored middle aged man who ran out of other useful things to do

I come here to post my hatred for ZOG and I am a threat to the great work and it's continued development.

Idk man. Im just here while i fuckoff at work hoping to find a thread thats at the very least insightful. Its friday what the fuck do you want from me?

I'm here to spread the sacred message of Fuck Jannies, Fuck Trannies, Fuck Niggers, Fuck Kikes.

You faggots can have this place, you ruined it

I just be myself. Nothing to push. Nothing to gain. Honesty to the bones.

we were always the owners newfag

I just want to say nigger and faggot in my video game text and voice chats without consequences and bans again

Attached: 1652226395103.png (604x442, 13.12K)

we all about 30-s here

Attached: 16492339736571.png (1125x1690, 1.34M)

Majority of them on this board.
Hell majority are mutts larping as whites as well.

Attached: download (6).jpg (242x208, 6.11K)

I am 56 actually

I'm 26

I just needed a place to call people for niggers and faggots. Also people here are based when it comes to jews. And ayylmao threads are entertaining

I'm here for the /x/ posts mostly