"74million unvaxxed + 157million refused 2nd & 3rd dose" ~ CDC

>As we can see from the above according to the CDC, 257 million people have had a single dose, 219.7 million people have had a second dose, and 100.7 million people have had a third dose as of May 2nd 2022.
>This means on top of the 74.2 million unvaccinated, a further 38 million people who had the first dose refused the second dose, and a further 119 million people who had the second dose refused the third dose.
>This equates to 70% of the entire population of the USA who have not had either a first, second or third dose of a Covid-19 injection.
archive.is/F4G8h

Attached: 2022-07-04 74.2 million people in the USA have not had a single dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine, & another 157 million have refused a 2nd or 3rd dose according to CDC2-F4G8h.png (754x754, 87.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/acr0d
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 2022-07-04 74.2 million people in the USA have not had a single dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine, & another 157 million have refused a 2nd or 3rd dose according to CDC-F4G8h.png (605x4786, 711.47K)

WHO didn't take the vax.

Meanwhile in the UK
archive.is/acr0d

Attached: 2022-04-18 UK Gov. report admits 19.2 million people in England have not had a single shot2-acr0d.png (601x512, 65.49K)

Attached: 2022-04-18 UK Gov. report admits 19.2 million people in England have not had a single shot-acr0d.png (607x5041, 1.11M)

Bump for providing clean screenshot of the entire article. Nice to see frenly decorum.

Attached: F0F685B0-20F9-4F0D-BD80-798468FBEF63.jpg (275x183, 6.92K)

>imagine getting fooled 3 times
>imagine getting fooled once

>one of the 74
Feels good.

>not had either a first, second or third dose of a Covid-19 injection.
there is a big difference, only those with zero clotshots are purebloods. all the others are fucked

How many are viable fertile white women out of that 74 million? 25% max. We are FUCKED.
>t. no doses at all Chad

NIGGAH AH I KNW NOT TWO TAK DAT SHEIT, WHYTE BOI HALLAH AT ME LIK "I Think From An Statistical And Risk Evaluation It Ain't Worth It To Get In Poppyeye's Chicken" LETS DES Any Forums BOIS SPEAK DER SPEECH

Lets have some hope.
Not all of the first doses were killshots.
They divided the killer shota along different batches and dosed in order to make the crime harder to spot and put the blame on new waves of covid.

No they are all hot shots some just more hot than others. All who took the shots are fucked one way or another. Their dna and blood forever tainted

Since every person who was vaxxed will die this winter that leaves roughly the same population the US had in 1900. It wasn’t the end of the world then and it won’t be the end of the world now.

If you took the vax you cucked to a pedo nigger.

No shots. Never even tested.

Lets not hope, lets be realisitc here. Its divided between inheritable longterm damage and shots with additional short term damage.
>mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73
>Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure.

Antivaxxers fail elementary school math. What a surprise.

We'll be left with about the same number of female doctors we had in 1900 as well.

Oh hey dude, you are going into my ever growing collection of antivax virgins being wrong. I will post this next year and (if you are alive) you can come out and admit you were wrong.

What surprises me is the step decline between the first and second shot. There wasnt that much evidence back then for people to freak out that much.

Attached: Im fully jabed - Not anymore.jpg (575x304, 15.26K)

Attached: 1654648365735.jpg (760x784, 70.54K)

Sideffects, thats just people that had bad sideffects or people that died.

>mfw I'm part of the 22%

Attached: 1376808387755.gif (420x236, 944.26K)

you will always be a subhuman kike

exactly, that's how bad these injections actually are. most are fooled into one, but when they take it I think the instinctively feel that it's fucking with their bodies. none of the propaganda changed between the first and the third, thats 100% the people's natural reactions to that toxic bullshit
also man good thread, good information, good screen grabs. good archive links. it's very rare to see

The 80/20 rule remains unbroken.

Wtf I thought I was an outcast loser virgin incel for not getting the vax and 99 gorillion percent of the population was fully vaxxed.

good point.

What is the point of refusing the following shots? it's too late at that point. It's like realizing you don't actually want to die when you're in free fall off the empire state building. Lotta good that'll do.

Poison+poison=death faster

75 million is quite a few people. No wonder they have backed off pushing the vax so hard. Still too few but good that some people still have sense.

Yea you two are probably right on the mark. Witnessing the effects on themselves and people nearby must be the reason.

Attached: 2021-09-15-facebook-after the vaccines were abailable did you lose an unvaccinated love one.webm (600x600, 2.44M)

Feels great. Laughing at all the retards scrambling to explain how after 4 shots they still got COVID. I wish that COVID was as bad as they thought and they would just fucking die.

>study found that the triple vaccinated were 4 times more likely to be infected, 2x more likely to be hospitalised, and 2x more likely to die from covid than the unvaccinated

So yeah they did actually get AIDS hmm. Unlucky lmao