Reminder that Israel can't actually fight real battles or wars

Kikes are the biggest pussies who would shit their diapers and then get their shit pushed back in if they ever tried to fight against even the most primitive militant groups face to face.

Attached: Virgin IDF helicopters.png (775x768, 477.1K)

And all of it's paid for by Joe Goyim. They don't even pay to resupply the ammo.

Attached: 343434.jpg (900x900, 74.65K)

Were 1948 war, six day war and yom kippur war not face to face?

Remove kebabs lol.

In all seriousness, what’s wrong with them using attack helicopters?

Not really, its actually kind of silly how those wars were all goofy cluster fucks.

I never understood people being obsessed with how good Israel is in military. Dude, they are surrounded by shitskin muslim failed states on all sides and all they have to fight against are some soviet era slow rockets that fly in straight arcs and muslims with AKs in their hands. People also jerk off about their iron dome anti air missile system but the only thing it has to deal with are previously mentioned primitive soviet rockets. Would like to see how Israel would do against military on same tech level or their iron dome taking down actual modern rockets.

sandniggers are even bigger pussies.
all they have to do is run towards Israel with rocks and stones and they win by sheer numbers.
but they're a bunch of worthless bitches.

The USA isnfooting the bill.

This. The fact that Israel still exists is a testament to the weakness and retardation of muzzies. Islam is the worst thing to happen to the Arab peoples. 80iq inbred kiddyfuckers.

Pagan Arabs were worse.

>sandniggers are even bigger pussies.
>all they have to do is run towards Israel with rocks and stones
How is that being a pussy dumb gypsy?

>The fact that Israel still exists is a testament to the weakness and retardation of muzzies. Islam is the worst thing to happen to the Arab peoples. 80iq inbred kiddyfuckers.
Why are you always hiding behind memeflags? You dogfuckers are even lower IQ for being so easily subverted and conquered by jews.

That obsession you see is the work of jidf. Everyone that knows shit about shit will say the israelis are not capable.

>pagan
thats just about as specific as
>baryonic matter

Arabs were pagan before Islam. The west's favorite oppressed minority the Yazidis are just as crazed and violent. No matter the religion the Arab will chimp out.

pagan is extremely all encompassing term, like baryonic matter, it includes everything on the periodic table of elements

Attached: IDF-0yV3y-plop.png (660x593, 459.34K)

Pagan is a very generic term, anyone who isn't a follower of an Abrahamic faith is a pagan

Pagan Arabs practiced female genital mutilation. Stop blaming Islam.

Cool it.

>NO YOU CAN'T CALL IN AIR SUPPORT AS A FORCE MULTIPLIER

Fuck you sandnigger

Attached: Anne thinks you're dumb.jpg (255x247, 12.07K)

evangelical mutts do it for free, and you can be sure there are feds shilling for their greatest ally

>hur dur if I use a rebel flag they won't think I'm a kike

>Would like to see how Israel would do against military on same tech level or their iron dome taking down actual modern rockets.
This is why Israel refused to allow Iron Dome to be sent to Ukraine.

>Stop using your superior technology on us you're only allowed to use sticks, rocks and rusty AKs like us!!!

Bite me nigger.

Attached: Oh I wish I was in the Land of Cotton.jpg (3648x2736, 2.53M)

Post nose, memeflag kike.

One upping the Arabs tactical assault donkeys