Reminder that Republicans serve literally nobody, even their own voters

Reminder that Republicans serve literally nobody, even their own voters.

Attached: 6570ED1C-52CB-422E-9297-6DBAB0044D22.jpg (825x571, 112.62K)

cry harder bitch

Republicans serve Israel

> implying that any politician cares about their voters for more than just numbers

lol, lmao even

Isn't kanasas law under 20 weeks? I actually support abortion up to 22 weeks, and i have rational scientific reasoning behind that. But once the baby killers find out about that they will turn on Kansas, just watch

Fraulein, Fraulei ei eiiinn
look up towards the heavens
by those same stars above you
I swear that i love you
You are my pretty fraulein

I do find it entertaining that Democrats think a tiny win after a gigantic loss wipes out the gigantic loss.

there is a minimum IQ requirement to post honey

Someone should abort vaush.

Preserving the lives of children should not be a Party issue. If you want to take your own child and chop them up into bits because you don't want to be a mom, you are an evil person and should be thrown in prison for murder.

this has nothing to do with left or right or democrat or republican or liberal or conservative; its about doing the objectively right thing, which is to not kill a child.

user, don't you smell the stir fry sauce?

Where’d the Ukraine flag go?

His best argument for abortion is the simple fact that he exists which demonstrates that not enough abortions take place

It is not a muh republicans issue.

The only thing they care about is their bank account. Always been that way, always will be.

No politician does.

Attached: 1658763846503853.png (450x700, 599.23K)

Pro-Life....couldn't care less. You wanna kill your kid you take it up with whatever god you pray to.

>no ukrainian flag
Zrada

No, the Supreme court said because people have the right to life, liberty, and happiness that women have the right to abortion

What does this mean?

>Reminder that Republicans serve literally nobody, even their own voters

As if they ever did. They serve the uni party system. They fucking suck ass and have proven they only collude with the dnc on every fucking thing. You think this abortion ruling is just normal progression of shit after the SC fucked the country by ignoring the election fraud? It's all designed to Distract from that. Fuck all of them. Non are your friends or on your side.