Archie Battersbee

Why can't the mother just cope with that her son is dead?
No parrent would like to accept this but come the fuck on
Doctors say he is brain dead
She has then been through 9 courts who all ruled to say good night
including a human rights court

now the bitch want to move him around to a hospice to die but doctors say that the trip will most likely worsen the condition

What cruel mother makes her dead son into a cirkus animal, just to make herself an e-celeb and let her son die with no dignity

Attached: tp-composite-Archie-Battersbee-1-2086095020.jpg (1500x1000, 215.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/archie-battersbee-hospice-tiktok-blackout-challenge-b2138723.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xnLMtouX2Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cirkus
lol

Danish way to spell it
kek

>cruel mother
pol shits on women who want to party and fuck niggers.
pol shits on women who will do anything to save their child.
there's no right way, yeah?

You can't save a dead child anymore

>pol shits on women who will do anything to save their child.
Save what?
He is dead
>D
>e
>a
>d

what is there to save? She is just seeing an opportunity to become famous

I'm not familiar with this vegetable. You're going to have to explain it some, user.

Well she's a shitty old stripper and the money she's made from e-begging is pretty much the only real money she's ever made in her entire life. Same goes with the fame, or rather, infamy she's garnered over this. So don't expect her giving up her cashcow of a son anytime soon.

Why do people keep veggies alive. Seems cruel. Just overdose them on opiods and let them die tee bee h.

The kid's brain dead you retard.

>blëargh

just kidding, vegetables don't make any noices.

Attached: terri.jpg (2071x2500, 794.67K)

So the mother comes home and finds her son (pic in OG post) unconscious.
He somehow got servere brain damage and has been in a coma since april.

>he is dead
is he? he looks very not dead in the pic (eg: not decayed). and people have come out of longterm comas before.

>and people have come out of longterm comas before.
This isn't a long term coma faggot.

News said he was doing some kind of TikTok challenge and ended up quadrospazzed on a life-glug.

The fuck kind of tiktok challenge ends up with brain damage?

Long term coma =|= brain dead
You brainlet

He is brain dead, its not a regular coma.

Not when several doctors have confirmed the person is brain dead.

>i'm so great at speaking the only language i know

Apparently they hold their breath until they black out. I thought humans have a natural instinct to gasp for air though.

doesn't really matter. the naive faith she has in her son's recovery has a salutary effect on my morale at least. i am a nationalist and therefore against time and against enlightened rationality, so is this woman in her odd way. however degenerate her background, you heap scorn on the kernel of spirit that is meant when people say 'humanity,' so i'd ask you to reflect on whether, while you weren't paying attention, your default opinion of your own people has slipped down to the level of niggers and camelfuckers, a sort of sim city perspective. 'but he's english.' would you react differently if he was one of your countrymen?

>Archie Battersbee
Oh, found it. It's called the Blackout Challenge. Basically you hold your breath until you pass out.
independent.co.uk/life-style/archie-battersbee-hospice-tiktok-blackout-challenge-b2138723.html

>*brain* dead
ah ok got it

Nah man. It's fucking cruel to so this.

DAILY REMINDER
THE GOVERNMENT PREVENTED ARCHIE FROM GETTING EXPERIMENTAL TREATMENT IN THE U.S! THAT TREATMENT SAVED OTHER KIDS WITH THE SAME DISEASE!

did he get beaten by joggers? is that why he's a vegetable?

you do know "brain dead" is a completely unscientific, non real concept: go on look up how many """"miraculous""""" recoveries there are from "Brain Death"- it's jsut ridiculous. The boy could literally wake up and be fine.

because it's impossible for a parent to accept this while their kid still has a heartbeat you cannot lose hope

>He somehow got servere brain damage
Yeah, "somehow." He had a fucking ligature around his neck. This kid wasn't playing the "blackout challenge," he was trying to fuck off this gay earth. He generally succeeded, and now his piece of shit mom, who is probably the reason he wanted to kill himself in the first place, is keeping his husk "alive" through electronics. He's not in a coma. He is brain dead, which unfortunately, also means DEAD.

yay the blackpill thread. in this episode Any Forums exposes themselves as childless (forever) tumors who cant comprehend what this mother is going through. sure she could be using the case for 15 mins. doubtful but possible. if that was my son lying there, "breathing" and warm but dead, idk how i could give up, i would go crazy as fuck, hoping to keep him alive until his brain can be restarted by science somehow someday. have kids and youll understand.
but you wont.
you wont understand.
or have sex.
womp womp

>government won't let the veggie be shipped to the US for Dr. Goldstein to try his "experimental treatment" that a desperate mom will have to pay out of pocket for
He's fucking brain dead.

Yeah. He wasn't doing a fucking tiktok challenge he was an heroing.
And now his cunt mom is trying to play the savior.

you are brain dead for accepting the (((concept)))) "brain death" youare dead or alive. He is alive.

if the bairn is braindead then it is only cruel on themselves. perhaps they feel they deserve it and perhaps they do. the point is that i would not want my parents to give up on me because a court told them so, and i wouldn't want them to spend the rest of their lives wondering whether i'd have recovered if only they'd fought harder and i certainly wouldn't want the spark inside them to die when they 'make peace' with it.
i would rather they have someone to blame, even if its irrational, and i would rather they could go on with their lives without being tortured by their son's ghost.
compared to that, the cruelty of subjecting an apathetic, shite eating, arse sucking public to a depressing story is unremarkable.

His brain is literally rotting as we speak. Even if he were of my own kin, this is no way to treat the dead, especially making a worldwide spectacle out of all this. And yes, I would have totally pulled the plug and laid him to rest. He is gone, bro.

why are their literlly hundred of cases of people supposedly "brain dead" who wake up?

They're making a vegetable breathe in and out. Cool I guess.

>Why won't the mother accept that he's dead?.
>Why won't the mother let her son die with dignity?
OP is a sick fuck schizophrenic.

Average tiktok user

Bear this in mind
>louis theroux casually doing documentary about brain injuries
>boy happens to be in coma
>doctors say he won't wake up
>doctors say even if he did wake up he would be catastrophically impaired
>dumb family refuse to believe it
>show scans
>muh 20 years experience
>docs getting pissed off
>dumbass family not listening
>"he be fine"
>"we be prayin n shiet"
>doctors very angry
>boy wakes up aaaaand he's fine

watch the doc chuds: and bear in mind louis is just passing through, not following this case

The only sane post in this brain dead thread.
No sane person lets go of their loved ones, even if the chance for them to come be cured/return is 0.0000001%

Can you link two such cases? No? How about you link just one?

afaik his brain stem is either dying or dead but i'm not going to put on airs of knowing anything about medicine. if you're right then that's not really surprising, since all brit.gov ever wants is for people to be quiet, pliant and manageable, to just shuffle off quietly into the night when they become more of an expenditure than a gain.

it absolutely is the way to treat the dead lmao, to try and try and try to win them back from death. to struggle against the world is the secret dignity we share with them, so i don't care what the eunuch world thinks, the world is of the fucking beast.
if he is dead then he lives in the minds of those who cared for him. i am not conscious of the blood in my veins or the pancreas in my guts yet they are as integral to my being as my mind is. the self is a fetish object, nobody dies who survives in the effect he had on others

>The fuck kind of tiktok challenge ends up with brain damage?
Yeah. Usually its the other way around.

Mum is a gofundme whore
Archie necked himself, it wasn't misadventure.

there are literally hundreds
youtube.com/watch?v=xnLMtouX2Fs
and look here famous documentary maker here

>since all brit.gov ever wants is for people to be quiet, pliant and manageable, to just shuffle off quietly into the night when they become more of an expenditure than a gain
god I fucking hate this country

Its funny how they always wake up around the time the machines are turned off.

The jews want to keep the body in the brain dead stage so they can use the organs when they want to

They produce these miracle storys so they can build up storage

geez, you didn't even try to search, did you?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 8.03.47 AM.png (779x602, 162.47K)

ruling class here are sick, sick people

Yes you should be shitting on women no matter what because they are inferior

This looks staged as fuck. They are setting legal precedent. The NHS are evil.

bear in mind in case of charlie gard, brit govt wouldn't let him go abroad to recieve tretament at no cost to them. They insisted he died at their hands!

>Could wake up
His brain stem is necrotic

I stand with this post.

She’s a mother so no shit she will always take the chance of recovery over putting down her child, instinct overrides reasoning in women anyway

are you reading my posts? The professional opinions are proved wrong again and again. When you explain to me how this is (as i know for a fact, and have docmented evidence)- i would be very interested