I thought you chuds said biden was destroying the Economy

Best employment numbers in a generation.
What I can’t hear you? What did you say?

“4 more years???”

Why is Any Forums always wrong

Attached: 39CA9D5A-753F-4967-9774-CA6E7C03FDD8.jpg (1242x2170, 1003.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AjzprB5pFvmnTCZpgmTKyK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everything is too expensive from inflation. People are being forced to work 2-4 jobs just to afford housing.

>inb4 the experts read the number wrong and it is actually -528,000

Joe Biden is just hitting his stride. He's feeding millions of weary traveller's pouring into America and he's rock solid on transgender freedom and integrity for children. Shine on Mr President, the world is watching as you inspire a generation!

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AjzprB5pFvmnTCZpgmTKyK

Attached: Jesuits beaming.jpg (720x1334, 165.96K)

Its good to see the markets think the 21 year old intern crafting the economic policy is two years older and wiser than they were when they were banning pipelines before lunch their first day.

everytime you type "chud" a faggot gets beaten to death in an alley.

LOL
>Seasonal jobs up
>Real jobs down
CELEBRATION TIME
Anyone that believes the spin deserves to be castrated and voting rights revoked.

Forgot to mention seasonal jobs are actually down YOY.

they'll be adjusted like they always are (probably down)

this makes no sense when inflation is high and wages are high

>what is a wage-price spiral
>what is a Phillip’s Curve

Labor participation rate? Cpi? Weekly jobless claims? The fed will have to increase rates more because of a "stong" job market. You need demand destruction to curb inflation. You do that by hiking rates ABOVE the rate of inflation
This will cause businesses to move to asset preservation and layoffs.
Fed funds rate=2.5%
Cpi(using 1980 cpi caluclations) =>15%
Screenshot this for when unemployment hits 8%

your opinion is invalid. the redefine the terms "unemployed" and "jobless" and "new jobs" every quarter. unemployment numbers are almost as heavily manipulated as the stock market.

9.1% inflation. I’m guessing you don’t have a job and don’t purchase your own food.

>you must be 18 years old to post here

> need demand destruction to curb inflation.

This is false and why supply side theory was developed. We need to increase supply.

>economists had expected
Let me guess, Krugman forecasted and someone at the Whitehouse's behest fudged the numbers.

He is. This is all cope, and at times just straight up lies, to try and convince the brainlets that he is actually doing a good job despite (((them))) being as open as possible about how much (((they))) are fucking over citizens in favor of making more money and taking more power for themselves.

Where’s my god damn raise then? Our new asswipe factory manager cut everyone’s overtime too

Midterms are coming and democrats want to avoid the landslide. They will lie like a fat person on a weight loss show.

how many months in a row are they going to lie about the jobs report? No one covers this anymore because it doesn't make sense. the WH puts out wild numbers that no one can forecast despite a long track record of being able to roughly predict them. This has been going on now since January.

Thread full of leddit and discord trannies
Kill yourselves
All fields

Attached: George floyd trannies fucked in the head.jpg (600x635, 126.73K)

If you took the vax you cucked to a pedo nigger.