The entire ideology of women can be summed up in one word, MORE. Whatever it is they always want MORE...

The entire ideology of women can be summed up in one word, MORE. Whatever it is they always want MORE. Man can become content, women never will be.

Attached: 1639316175257.jpg (1700x999, 134.59K)

0/10, all of em

Attached: 23152159124721.jpg (400x400, 63.58K)

I love the female ass much more than tits. Ass has character.

>Man can become content, women never will be.
Please explain why 99% of all wealthiest people are men?

Starved for attention

yeah and if you want MORE (you)s I recommend you post MORE

Bike rack

It exists is a childrens tale about a woman that can not get enough and looses everything in the end very based.

Faggot.

Then what about this?

Attached: D194ACD9-AC29-4577-8BDF-8B59C91B12D6.jpg (720x888, 144.87K)

may i direct your attention towards the pic in the op?

Yeah still a 0

Attached: 1659256224954046.jpg (1440x1440, 133.18K)

Cuck post. Real man will never be content he will search more power he could transfer to his children after he is gone

You gay as hell.

I never had any ass like that at all so I don't want more I just want some

nigger.

I prefer this

Attached: B5A6D117-E97B-4C46-B615-601D44F6E55F.jpg (500x333, 36.84K)

nice projection bro, ur so content ur posting on Any Forums

Go to/s/ someone started a vll thread

BBC summoning.

This means you’re a fag.

@389787701
@389787488

avatarfagging is not allowed on Any Forums
responding to an off topic post with most off topic posts is also not allowed, or a legitimate method of counter such behavior

remove your spam immediately

Ok so…it’s their nature. You want a Trad family or not. Stop complaining

You posted two "girls" that look like dudes. Suck my dick, faggot.

Ass and tits are like ying and yang and need balance, as many good things in life.

Attached: 05d.png (600x600, 234.12K)

They're looking for you nigga

I was thinking the same thing

Pretty much correct. They will bitch and moan about wanting something and the moment you give it to them, it becomes interesting and they bitch and moan about wanting version 2.0 of that thing.
My dad always made the mistake of falling for it, so I learned that early on. He'd always eventually give in and gave her whatever she asked for in the hopes it would make her shut the fuck up, but not even 2-3 days later she'd already be bitching about the next thing and tell him how lazy he is for not immediately fulfilling her every demand.
No idea how any man can suffer this shit without going insane and just killing the demon

Women do not have ideology, all a woman has is a vagina, nothing else. If you are in power and say that woman should lick toilet bowl and that it empowers them, do some propaganda they will start doing that. Biggest mistake a man can make is when he starts to look for something more in nothing but a hole that is only made for a reason to provide comfort and give him children.

This faggot is even worse than the ryssian furry

You are pretty annoying
Atleast post that thing naked

>Whatever it is they always want MORE.
I've always said the answer to "what do women want?" is "EVERYTHING".
The thing is, even when women get what they want, they don't want it anymore.

Wow imagine being one of them and getting bred by 20 different BBC's!

BUILD IT