I haven't paid any attention to the Ukraine-Russia thing

tell me honestly, is there actually a war happening? And if so, who is winning? And why is the war taking so long?

Attached: af2e7712479663904c832cced5d36f37.jpg (400x300, 14.6K)

Nothing ever happened

I did see a thing about some Ukrainian government official fleeing the counry with suitcases full of cash, and I know the US is sending billions and billions to Zelensky (don't know why)

Yes, no one, wars are hard.

despite the 24/7 shilling by the ruskies it is pretty clear that poopin shot his load early trying to invade with an underfunded, outdated military. The reds have been getting fucked over by the brave Ukraninan defenders and it's likely russian trump will be suing for peace any day now.

It’s fake

I have a hard time believing there is any war happening at all, because the media says there is, and I have learned to believe the exact opposite of what the media says generally speaking

You have developed a great habit of not giving a shit about clown world theatre.

I paid attention for a minute, but it was gay, and I'm glad I stopped paying attention, because it's still really fucking gay.

>tl;dr version
This kike invaded a neighbouring country using the oldest "persecuted ethnic population" trick in the book. Is slowly losing that war.
Will get the Mussolini treatment.

Attached: putin kike 3.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

Sneed

>invaded a neighbouring country
You know this how exactly? You're posting from the UK.

Are you gonna tell me you know this because the jew on the screen told you so?

>is there actually a war happening?
Yes. You could say this was the habbening.
> And if so, who is winning?
Its a stalemate turning into favor of Ukrainians.
>And why is the war taking so long?
Putin believed his own propaganda about Russian military "might". Turns out it was a paper tiger.

>Its a stalemate turning into favor of Ukrainians
But how do you know this for sure? Who told you and why do you believe them?

Multiple different sources and daily map checking and analysis.

>Multiple different sources
The same ones that said covid was a deadly threat just a couple months ago?
>map checking
So the Ukrainian and Russian militaries just feed you top secret intel about their unit placement on the map every day? How nice of them

>>invaded a neighbouring country
>You know this how exactly? You're posting from the UK.
>
>Are you gonna tell me you know this because the jew on the screen told you so?
There exist 2 countries. One, is the russian federation. The other, is Ukraine, who gave up her 3,000 strong nuclear arsenal on the condition that the UN would act defensively on her behalf. Making it, and South Africa, a handful of countries to voluntarily give up their nuclear weapons.

In hindsight the Ukes should have kept them and glassed the kikes in moscow.

Attached: putin kike.jpg (3320x5240, 3.56M)

Never going to happen. Point is to exhaust the pleb.

So you have no hard evidence of any military conflict happening?

There is no war

Its just jews doing psyops to further grip the world with their jewish influence until finally
they are able to install their domination plan
and fry half of earths population by using 5g
against people with the vax to turn them into zombies
the parasites in their blood is going to take over their brains and the 5g signal is going to control them all
the whole world will be enslaved by the jews, because thats what its written in the talmud

Attached: 1659669984520814.jpg (959x960, 291.84K)

Russia did this, expected to win quickly. Turns out Ukrainians have been training for this since 2014 and are not a pushover. Now the US is sending Ukraine billions in military hardware and Russia is trying to get out of the conflict they started because things are not going well. Russia is also carpeting the entire internet with propaganda about how they're secretly winning, probably some of it in this thread, haven't read it, don't care. There, you're fully caught up.

Attached: 1657915977157.jpg (750x923, 75.16K)

This sounds like a convenient BS story to launder money through ukraine