Take your jab already! Long Covid is permanemt!!!!

Do you want to permanently have long covid?
youtube.com/watch?v=F7x5LcUaUVQ

Attached: cov.png (1080x723, 550.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/XnejyYAx9ayQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vax doesn't prevent infection or reinfection or being a faggot

Imagine how much worse long covid would be if they all weren't vaxxed

I’ve never been jabbed and I’ve also never had covid despite working a job involving lots of people and living in a city of almost 60 fucking thousand. What being healthy and white does to a nigga.

>its been over 2 years since pandemic started
>he still thinks anyone else is getting kike spiked

Dr. Campbell said long covid reduces grey matter thickness
In your case your IQ would become negative
Take the jab!!!!
The Omicron enhanced vaccine is coming next month and you're still so far behind

bitchute.com/video/XnejyYAx9ayQ/

Attached: Sh.png (430x571, 383.2K)

>Long Covid
It also happens with the jab.

Attached: pfizer_fraud.png (683x635, 434.19K)

>Take your jab already!
No and fuck off.

Does taking the vaxx cure long covid?

And without it too. Apparently if it's just flu symptoms for a few days it's pretty unlikely.

I am already on my second booster that i didn't take. Feels good to be protected this much against a disease that doesn't exist.

everyone i know that got jabbed also got covid.

today even our clown of a health secretary that is 4x jabbed.

i have a strong suspicion that the jab makes it actually worse

Attached: 92E0260F-04D4-42C9-B716-4D50F0801049.jpg (1203x1096, 670.79K)

Two more weeks

Our health minister has 6 lmao

first 2 are chink vaxxes though

They are still phoing us trying to push this drug. Had 2 calls this week.

not the heccing long covidinorenio noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i think covid is real -to some degree.

Yet what's not talked about is how a lot of things, like the vast majority, surrounding covid are based on fraudulent/errorneous data.

He literally says at 12:40 that the paper found no difference in long covid with or without the vaccine.

Based if it means I can collect neetbux

The CDC document is titled, “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.” It is dated July 13, 2020.
Buried deep in the document, on page 39, in a section titled, “Performance Characteristics,” we have this: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”
The key phrase there is: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…”
Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term “quantified” in that phrase means: the CDC has no measurable amount of the virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.
A further tip-off is the use of the word ‘isolates.” This means NO ISOLATED VIRUS IS AVAILABLE.
Another way to put it: NO ONE HAS AN ISOLATED SPECIMEN OF THE COVID-19

there's studies out there, that of course get completely burried by our corrupt media, that say roughly 0.05% of shot receipients straight out died so far. And another roughly 1% has medium to serious long term damage from it.

Sounds not much but it is. I wouldn't take that "vaccine".

German government came to the conclusion that long COVID does not exist
Lil

Long covid is literally caused by the vaccine. Not a single unvaxxed person has or will ever have the mysterious long covid problems. Such as myocarditis, winter vagina and SADs.

>The omicron enhanced vaccine
Very scientific my guy

Entire study discarded into the trash it goes.
>picrel

Attached: hmmmmm..png (805x427, 279.26K)

It feels pretty distinct from flu and cold, different mucus consistency and loss of smell while your sinuses are clear

The spoiler is that it only happens with the jab.

i had the early version of the china-virus in 2019 (before it got popular and mainstream), i ordered something off of aliexpress and it shipped from china in like 72 hours (never ever received something that fast before), and i started getting sick a few days later, and developed full on pneumonia.

took like 6 months for lungs to heal good enough to walk just like, 2km continiously.

covid is real to some extent, probably, this study is very vague. i have systemic inflammatory symptoms, everytime i get sick, or periodically my lungs will flare up again, and my brain feels icky/hot (no measurable fever though).

I'm also 3x vaccinated with pfizer.

somewhere between 2nd and 3rd dose (early 2021) i had some sort of nerve system symptom, similar to anyreusm. entire left side of body got palsy/paralysed for a few months.