An unvaccinated man is denied hospital entry to be by his pregnant wife’s side for an emergency ultrasound to check...

An unvaccinated man is denied hospital entry to be by his pregnant wife’s side for an emergency ultrasound to check fetal health in Barrie, Ontario.

Who was in the wrong here?

files.catbox.moe/dsvg8m.mp4

Attached: vaxxies.jpg (728x1080, 122.9K)

the unvaxxed man, of course.

and i don't mean that sarcastically too.

The father is for not delivering his offspring in the bed on which he and his wife conceived.

Attached: D31D04B8-7867-4C4A-A79C-7628214448BF.jpg (480x417, 31.43K)

Canada

they look flammable.

Dont be a retard rules are rules

these police ladies are simply monkies guarding the ladder

Imagine that I let women stop me.

Imagine letting a woman force her will upon you just because she has a cute little securty gaurd outfit. I would physically overpower her than rape her real good. Her ass, pussy and mouth would be overflowing with my cum.

Attached: 1659287562455498.jpg (2116x3136, 3.6M)

Well obviously it’s more important to this man to not get vaccinated than to be by his wife’s side. You know? The woman he swore to love and honour? Oh wait. Fealty to her doesn’t count when it’s about FREEDOM!! FREEDOM!! Get a life.

underrated

Poor NPC. He slowly realizes hes on Clownworld and nothing have to make sense. Its just one big fucking circus

This

her child would prolly die if they were vaccinnated with your jew juice anyway 0/10 troll faggot shaky hand because i replied
based

The unvaccinated is in the wrong always in clown world.

How can hospitals be private property?
It's literally canada lmao

Kids literally get dozens of vaccines in the first years of their life. But go off I'm sure you know better than doctors.

not the female cops they are mommieeeees

did he knock those bitches' heads together and go in? if not then he is in the wrong.

that rush concert port-a-potty is a thousand miles away by now

fuck off kike

honestly how are these two women supposed to stop a man from seeing his pregnant wife? is this a joke?
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MEN

The selfish ignorant douchebag that would take a bullet for his wife but not a shot in the arm.

God hates you.