Why Oligarchy outsmarts most people

Why most normies can't notice when things become corrupt? Even above average IQ people will deny clear evidence, and get emotional. So it's a psychological barrier more than an imtellectual one. What's really going on with mass psychology, are normies defending the system because they have a positive view of corruption? Do they think it benefits them to live under corruption?

Attached: 1657918727353.jpg (850x400, 73.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

big-lies.org/jews-sayanim-hasbarat/index.html
archive.is/JBkFO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are not starving to death and like their netflix and chill, so they don't think badly of the system. Most people are not idealists or political, they go with the flow

They're not that brilliant they just use the same old tactics they've used throughout history with divide and conquer being the most effective approach.

We’ve been domesticated and they’ve decided to cull the heard…simple as

if they side with the winners they get to win too. If they suck up to authority they get privileges.

Yeah, but you don't have to be starving to be harmed by corruption. We're at the point where mass murders by groid hordes, mass grooming of kids, mass poisoning by food and pharma companies, mass theft of taxes in fake wars, the list is fucking endless and we haven't even gotten to government complocity in stock fraud, or the Fed and private banks constantly creating inflation through debt. Do people have to be starving to realize they're in danger and its getting worse because the leaders are literal organized criminals? Something powerful makes them ignore threats until they're cornered, what is it?

Attached: fake news - riot cope.jpg (1936x1936, 676.51K)

The crystal ball that we all look into shows different things for different people, you see Floyd riots and drag queens, they see Stranger Things season 4 and the Mandalorian. When you both go outside, chances are you hear dogs barking and birds chirping. At the end of the day, they don't have a reason to throw it all away and neither do people here

>we all see things different
>everything is TV shows
>you not fine with things but i am
>it is what it is
So your answer is don't notice until you're foced to, that's what everyone else does. I guess your an example of the normie ostrich mindset we're trying to understand.

This. We are just political junkies, aka we are the only people who care about what is happening around us.
The American people have been demoralized and therefore care about nothing. Maybe even 11 years ago people would have protest like when occupy wallstreet occurred but people just stopped caring and have gotten dumber. Besides the NPC, Leftist anifa faggots, and actual conservatives, who cares about politics. Until they are confronted with the reality of the situation and how bad things are, they will never question what is wrong with the world.

Face it, the world will survive another decade, people will remain in a stupor with their garbage food, deceptive medicine and gutter instituitions. Most people never find out about the events until it's too late

>nobody cares about politics excrpt a minority
Everyone is more poloticozed than anyone alive can remember, but they freak out when asked specifically about how corrupt the system is. The "other team" is corrupt, whoever they think that is, but they get angry if you talk beyond that level. That's psychology and pathology. The dumbs and smarts do it in identical ways. Ever try to figure out the denial pathology, who benefits from mass denial? It's being promoted and cultivated by every bit of mass pripaganda, its the main weapon againdt people. Ever question it?

>the world will survive another decade
You think we only have a decade left, just enjoy it like the boomers? We had a good run, jerk off a few more times and get high? Watch more netflix? Is the WEF right, are normies the real insects we should farm and eat?

Attached: WEF Yuval Noah Harari Writtings Harari Homo Deus.png (895x1042, 230.67K)

No no, I don't think it's gonna fall after the decade, I just know some people who think the collapse is years away. I think it's only gonna get worse and worse unless something really spectacular happens, I don't see how some nationalist teens, already a minority in their gen, can compete against trillion dollar interests set out on killing the next hitler. I would like to live in a rural setting, a calm place away from the cities and settle down there, but I have no real faith for a better future lad, the idea of an accelerationist collapse is too hopeful to be believed

Well i dont want to dismiss you too quickly. Youre blackpilled, but mention accelerationism, so you obviously cared enough to think about thinhs to the point of being blackpilled.

Let's use your theory as a hypothetical, that for whatever readon, people are so pacified they need to be starving before a healthy survival response. It's not hard to economically destabilize a system. It doesn't require mass organization. Of course i don't endorse anything lile this, but hypothetically speakin even small but consistent acts of sabotage, anonymous direct action, even your own organized crime would accomplish that in minecraft. Why is that not happening more, is it really because everyone is a burned out addict even people who care?

Attached: chad sab virg shooter.png (1258x510, 363.71K)

Obviously, i'm suggesting that oligarchy is based on mass addiction. Denialism is the first self-defense of the addicted mind. The enemy therefore is addiction in all forms.

It isn’t about outsmarting with negroids, it’s about mobbing and scamming:

big-lies.org/jews-sayanim-hasbarat/index.html

Archived as:
archive.is/JBkFO

Freemasonry, diaspora jews, … work the same way.

Because no one is willing to go to federal assfuck prison for 40 years, or die now when life is still relatively full of things to see and experience. People go out with a blaze and anons here call them shills and feds, there is no glory in the deed

Yes, but you're saying the only things worth living for are the addictions. You can live freely in the system fighting it without being some mkultra case. The truth is no one wanys to live withoit their addictions. What you want live for is a list of addictions, you can't think of anything else to live for.

I wanna have a family one day, a nice house out in a calm place away from the trouble, it's not about addictions, it's about wanting to survive like your ancestors, and nobody right now seems to want to throw that away

Dont hide behind family. First thing out of you ITT was
>muh netflix
You're afraid of losing your addictions. Your non degen talk is a front. Your an addict like all the others. Addicted to your comforts.

People like both the basics and the luxury, terrorism offers nothing to anyone. It's over

Terrorism offers more power and impetus for draconian regulations to the slave masters. It's bad optics and counterproductive which is why the intel community constantly agitate disadvantaged and mentally ill individuals.

Sure, but it doesn't offer the Any Forumsack anything, that's what we're discussing. Before he replies and calls us all cowards, I wanna know what he's cooking, to prove us wrong