Life before and after you realized

Indian caste system is based on whiteness of their skin

Attached: serbianpentagon.jpg (640x434, 60.3K)

1● out of fucking 1●

Get fucked leaf

Not only the Indian caste system
Many caste systems through history have worked that way
Just something about white races i guess

10out of 10 setup.

Attached: Varnas-India_2.jpg (656x410, 27.37K)

maybe some 3000 years ago when it made sense, but now they are intermixed to a large extent

Caste system is of Aryan origin.

tasty looking hohols there.

But if you ignore nose size, intellectual abilities and mental illnesses…

Attached: TIMESAND___BotflyGif.gif (340x296, 1.89M)

I was just eating a pig roast today, fucking delicious stuff, but there were fucking white worms inside of the meat. Everything's gonna be fine, r-right bros?

Attached: artworks-000290727660-pusd5s-t240x240.jpg (240x240, 14.56K)

don't worry breh. it's just more proteines

Attached: 1498829862833.jpg (563x470, 28.73K)

That's why you cook pork.

Yes but do you know why this is?

Some Eastern Horsemen Scythians travelled south to India and blanda-upped with literal dark as night tree dwellers that were barely human. I mean they were hairless orangutans. Picrel, what an original Indian looked like before this invasion.

The whites brought them civilization, and the IQ to keep it. But by 2nd or 3rd generation they realized they had to establish a caste system which prevented further mixing with the tree people, or they would literally lose all knowledge of civilization and return to monkey.

The caste system is the only thing keeping india sentient right now.

Attached: c0146274-homo_georgicus_model-spl.jpg (1200x800, 41.79K)

>worms inside of the meat.
Жидoхoхлы - пeдepacты, eбyщиecя в дyпy, тaк чтo cкopo yмpёшь oбeзьяньeй ocпы

Attached: 1550707759912.jpg (760x752, 69.27K)

I never did realize it, for two reasons:
First, every country in the world values lighter skin over dark, even Nigeria and Kenya.
Second, I literally never think about India at all.

Attached: Poo_Police.png (829x431, 477.79K)

Not really. Brahmins have lighter skin than Arabs. Dalits look like a nigger version of Australian Aborigines.

What would you do if you went back in time and thenonly people you found were a neanderthal tribe? I would fuck the most human looking woman, kill my 1st gen sons, fuck my 1st gen daughters, and tell my inbred mutant 2nd gen sons to form a caste system and not mix any more. Right?

Thats trichinella, its ok if you cook it. Also tell the farmer to stop waiting hntil his animals are dying of a disease to kill them.

light skin indians and iranians are the original aryans. And, anglo saxons. Every other white is not actually aryan.

>light skin indians
you mean dardic people?

Amateurs.

Attached: Spanferkel.png (1024x768, 1.6M)

>light skin indians and iranians are the original aryans. And, anglo saxons. Every other white is not actually aryan.

Super nice try, Punjabi Pete. Just admit you're basically nigger Arabs and we'll let you live after the purge that depopulates Africa.

Attached: Poo_in_Schoo.png (1360x1292, 925.57K)

>png
Кaк жe жaль этих жидoyкpaинцeв :((((

How many pigs could they roast if they put 30 on spits and turned them for 6 hours apiece, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for three and a half years? Factor in wartime shortages and Allied bombing disrupting transport.

Explain why we don’t put niggers in a caste system. This would benefit the nigger as well as the White man.

Interesting post, user. Any articles or videos on this theory?

So they were keen to spread civilisation, but they were also into bestiality? Cool story