ANTI-MASKERS BTFO

anti-maskers btfo!
Seethe, cope, and mask up chuds!

news-medical.net/amp/news/20220802/Study-shows-probability-of-getting-COVID-for-mask-wearers-vs-non-mask-wearers.aspx

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-185559~2.png (720x1382, 267.3K)

Is it OK to not love jews?

mask cuck found

>muh 6 gorillion masks

You ever purchased a box of masks?
They all say on the back of the box that they are useless

How many of the unmasked were jabbed?

as long as they're Ashkenazi, serious orthodox's are fine, i can't hate someone for actually practicing their religion fully.

lol

1500 is not a lot of data

>Is it OK to not love jews?
A dog should always love it's master.

The science is settled

Okay and? The coof is so wide-spread that it doesn't make a difference regardless of how you feel about masks. Oh no a Boomer might die from the mysterious COVID disease that can't be isolated with a 1% chance! Oh no better destroy society and print 7x the money supply in a year. That will show the anti-mask/anttivaxx bigots surely.

In before 1pbid

i barely wore one and even travelled the whole time. but they did come in handy in dusty work areas, tho.

Still not wearing a mask.

52% but this isn't about vaccines it's probing masks work, we already know vaccines are safe and effective so vaxx up and mask up!

That doesn't mean fuck all. Seeing S the skewed all the science with the PCR test. And then they lied about the data. So stick your fucking survey up your ass you dumb fucking cunt.... still not wearing it. Here's a tip science sold out to big pharma. But don't forget to get your booster imbecile. roflmfao

Attached: signal-2022-06-17-12-59-16-534.gif (271x200, 745.3K)

No.

Okay, now let's talk about all the bacterial pneumonia many of the maskers contracted.

It's more data than the vexx trials got!

It's irrelevant because people who wear masks are already disease riddled faggots.

I reject all these claims and I assert they're false.

Attached: 1649603150550.jpg (250x250, 6.31K)