Imagine saying that this here could be considered a country...

Imagine saying that this here could be considered a country. Imagine knowing that your country originated from over 300 kingdoms just for mutual protection as they were very small.

Attached: 800px-Map_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire,_1789_en.png (800x652, 562.53K)

Not holy. Not Roman. Not an empire.

And they all got conquered by the mighty Dutch (Salian Franks)

Franks are German like you are ducky

seething kikes

Attached: Dialektkontinuum.png (2912x2232, 1.39M)

was

As a cultural nation it existed since the regnum Teutonicum 1000 years ago at the very least.
>Not holy.
Karl was crowned by the pope and his realm eternally blessed.
>Not Roman.
The pope was the successor of the Roman emperors and gave up that right to Karl
>Not an empire
Literally conquered all of civilised Europe, some uncivilized parts and later kept the legal status.
Get rekt, mutt.

Anyway, soon the Germans will be 10% of the population.

Sacred with disagreements with the church? Empire with many of its members fighting? Roman?
I don't understand the image.

>I don't understand the image.
Then maybe you shouldnt make a thread about Germany. kek

>Empire with many of its members fighting?
Hmm, reminds me of the OG Roman empire.

"Empire" is a meaningless word anyways, there is no definition just rulers calling themselves emperor to make themselves sound more important.
Charlemagne at least got the Pope to call him emperor instead of just claiming the title out of thin air like most "emperors".

What the fuck does that sucker mean, all I see is Germany with three different colors and some numbers on top.

If you're interested in knowing, here in Brazil they say "I am of Prussian descent" "I am the grandson of Hessians" "of Westphalians", and other things, but never of German, except for some uninformed people.

Looks really cool user, and then what happened?

Name a map with more SOVL

Attached: holy-roman-empire.jpg (1218x1538, 778.94K)

Midwit memeflag, many such cases.

>screetching Pole to accompany the screetching kikes
Never fials

>here in Brazil
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no wonder you use a meme flag.
Ooga booga.

>asks a simple question
>”screeching Pole”

LMFAOOOOO cope and seethe faggot. Remember, Danzig and Breslau are NEVER going to be German again

>Sacred with disagreements with the church?
Yes. If you're blessed in perpetuum it doesn't stop by definition.
>Empire with many of its members fighting?
Pretty normal in feudal kingdoms and empires,though usually less extreme than it became at the very end for the HRE.
>Roman?
Official and legal successor to the Roman emperors.
It wasn't about LARPing as Romans, nobody did that and only retards parrot that line. It was about having the god-given right to rule Europe.
And if the son that inherited the French side of the empire wouldn't have assassinated the German side Europe would have been christianized centuries earlier and taken over all of asia 500 years ago already.

Yes, I am of pre-German and pre-Italian descent.

And there he goes screetching

It's genuinely very cool.
All the tribes having their own identity and fighting for their own believes going back for thousands of years.
Unlike Gauls who let Romans destroy their identity and then let Franks do it all over again.

>t. 6.25% German, 12.5% Italian, 81.25% Monke.

They were decimated though, in their defence.

I don't see blacks or arabs on the street, unlike you

You see a toilet