Hashtag “teen mom” has 11 billion views on TikTok

And over 10 million of those "teen mom" views belong to upstate New Yorker Brooke Morton.

What are the political implications?
nypost.com/2022/08/04/14-and-pregnant-teen-mom-brooke-morton-is-exploding-on-tiktok/

Attached: brooke-morton-teen-mom-03.jpg (818x1023, 113.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7GnVHmTiI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good for her

God bless her, shes a hundred times better than all the faggots here trying to racemix with bugs or disgusting races or just doing nothing

the teen mom isnt the problem it's the teen dad.
If all these girls had to do was take care of their babies while the father worked to support them, and how about they were also married. There's literally 0 downside. Teen boys havent had the oppurtunity to build their economic capital. It'd sabotage THEM to have a baby that young.
All these teen moms get money from the show + their parnets+ plus HIS parents + the government and just sit around at home all day anyways.

Is it acceptable for Zoomers to pull down the age of consent?

Attached: brooke-morton-teen-mom-01.jpg (818x1023, 126.1K)

OK if Boomers get in on this trend and bang Zoomers?

youtube.com/watch?v=l7GnVHmTiI8

Attached: mick hucknell.jpg (640x427, 30.46K)

Let's admit it. I could have been a lot worse.

> Let's admit it. I could have been a lot worse.

Admit nothing /:

>inb4 double standard incels seething that young white women are having white kids because it isn't with their 300 pound ass

Attached: chudd.png (480x640, 49.65K)

I never pull out of zoomers

Happy for her.

Her and her baby are very beautiful.

Her kid is white

Attached: 3eece879801fc14f738e1c65e89e84da.jpg (2250x3000, 1.08M)

I hate women.

All girls just be teen moms. Start poping those mfs early so they come problematic

Well the kid shes holding is white theres no proof its actually her kid, im not gullible

Men have a wall, too. Don't let celebrities fool you - men who are single still at about 40, tend to remain that way forever.

They dont come*

>your earliest memories of your dad are him with mulatto curls

Men don't have a wall, please stop coping about being an old whore.

kid is white, she purty, white race saved, sex outside marriage okay. Just make white babies, then everything will be okay :), white race saved, genocide adverted

If you get white zoomies to do this while colored zoomie girls go to globohomon indoctrination camp we call university, America will be ok.

Money has a funny way of changing that

That baby should've been black.

Would

She's super cute

I'm so alone I want to die

They are both kids, so the pushback will be light. If he was in his 20s or 30s, and she was 14-16, then good luck with that one. Society has changed.

Attached: 21e2508a0605a840e51546d8c6d964ce.png (589x597, 414.33K)

Funny how many chuds seethe at teen mom and also white baby, while delusionally saying age of consent should be lowered and white women should have white babies, when literally every white woman chooses white men, exceptions apply, but their blacked.com fantasy says otherwise.

Also I should point out, zoomie girls don't need to be teenage moms to have a good birthrate and family life - average age of marriage has been 20-24 most of US history. White zoomers can easily find a nice white man and marry him, being a homemaker is just as legitimate as any other "job" and much more meaningful.

Attached: download.png (285x177, 4.18K)

>white

Attached: 1562580419362.png (600x600, 244.26K)

>baby is not black
into the trash it goes
she was clearly built for it

Girls should be barefoot and pregnant as soon as they're fertile. The problem is unwed mothers NOT teen moms. Teen moms is how it supposed to be.

Attached: Barakamon Naru_Kotoishi.png (450x600, 73.78K)

Attached: blackopalyse.jpg (694x198, 48.79K)

Same, I’ve been trying to keep the engine on while sleeping in the garage but I never pull through.