Bugman did nothing wrong

The man, identified only by his last name Zhang, was arrested for brutally killing his girlfriend, surnamed Wang, by driving over her body several times with his vehicle on Tuesday in Tangshan, Hebei province.
The clip of the incident shows Zhang ramming a white SUV into Wang, who falls to the ground. Onlookers can be seen attempting to intervene and move Wang somewhere safe, but they are unsuccessful.
Zhang then maneuvers his vehicle toward the bystanders and proceeds to repeatedly run over his girlfriend while she is on the ground.
where is the video?

Attached: IMG_0222.jpg (989x880, 121.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pomf2.lain.la/f/f937x2er.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>where is the video?
or

True sigma grindset.

>The man, identified only by his last name Zhang, was arrested for brutally killing his girlfriend, surnamed Wang

well that narrows it down

Don’t you mean ligma mindset

This. They have no choice but to be bug people because it's just not possible to identify every one of them on an individual level. 1.5 billion people and half are named Xi Li Wang Yang or Chang.

Yeah, every man wants to do this women are insufferable.

Fake and gay, no way a Chinese copy Bronco could get over a human sized speed bugmp.

Chinks can’t be sigmas

I hope you dont actually believe in sigmas user you stupid fuck

Wang wouldn't touch his wang.

kek

Ohh my Ching Chong zhang over bing bing wang

What went Wang?

Driven by Lo Gi Ah

Least lethal asian driver

True abbo mindset.

I probably have the video, but I literally have too many fucking videos of chinks running over other chinks to be able to find it

pomf2.lain.la/f/f937x2er.mp4

Attached: f937x2er.webm (608x1080, 2.97M)

That is an insane amount of hatred. That's almost half as much as I hate jews

2nd amendment

I heard it is because if you kill them, you're no longer liable for their medical costs or lost wages.

And cops didn’t mag dump and suspect was arrested. Huh

holy fuck

I have heard that too, but he is just creamating the corpse by a few seconds into the video.