How is fat acceptance still a political talking points when including obese models everywhere is already a thing...

How is fat acceptance still a political talking points when including obese models everywhere is already a thing, yet women on insta or whatever will photoshop their pics to look better anyway? What more has to be done?

Attached: 1659615365945924.jpg (1304x1171, 197.7K)

Who?

She should squat.

instead of being social media prostitutes they should just get married. Men who want to start families like fat women.

"I'm fat now so everybody should be fat" - dumb bitches everywhere

this

>ThiccTok
She was cutest as a chubby teen anyway.

Attached: th-2248907018.jpg (474x315, 31.28K)

She's sexy

Lmao she hit the wall at 90mph lmao holy shit

She's still hot

Fat is beautiful. Thin and "normal" weight individuals have mental problems because with less fat they have less ability to neutralise the toxins more plentiful in an industrialised environment

we have to increase it

Attached: 1659576509169179m.jpg (1024x682, 76.12K)

There are still plenty of underweight individuals getting away with their bad behaviour. Obesity isn't good but technically the category called simply "overweight" on BMI charts is the healthiest.

>t.

Attached: 1658518230736097.png (935x1400, 1.08M)

What is this? Is it more thintard abuse? Why not explain your points rather than throwing an infograph at me, Zorba?

Chubby? Pfff. Back then she was a slender girl and quite tall for a mexican.

AND SHE HAS LUPUS; she uses medication which include prednisone. Thats why she is not a fatty: she gains weight, loses weight. Gains, loses, etc.

Besides, be happy she gets fatter. Her tits have never been bigger. On top of that she is not an annoying LATSINA with a shit accent.

>thintard abuse
not sure if bait or actual retard

Attached: 1658442369927828.webm (576x1024, 2.53M)

>AND SHE HAS LUPUS; she uses medication which include prednisone

Imagine being this much of a celeb worshipper

Attached: 1642811212507.jpg (600x603, 43.02K)

>be me young hot chick
>goddamn I'm hot as fuck I look better than that fat hag
>become fat hag
>can we talk about how being a fat hag is heckin' valid?

lol. lmao even.

Attached: 1658363060586703.jpg (735x700, 136.38K)

Me with the cool ranch Doritos

I want to bring back her climax if you get this slight hint.

great, now fatties have one more "formerly pretty damn sexy person turned slightly fatter but still pretty damn sexy compared to the average person" to look up to and justify their obesity. if she gained another hundred pounds, she wouldnt garner support

When you absolutely, positively have to make every woman in the room anhero. Accept no substitutes.

fucking spoilers. all of the spoilers.

>be post-wall bitter drunk roastie
>husband is sick of your shit because you are post-wall bitter drunk roastie
>husband is scientist researching ageing
>one day negress claiming to be 152yrs old former slave comes to barter magic nigger powder for airfare back to her tribe in Africa
>husband sees chance to get rich and reclaim cunny for all time
>husband makes up with you and pretends to like your old ass again to get you to Africa
>get to tribe and have old negress tell you how worthless old women are and how awesome it is to be an old distinguished man
>watch old negress kill a man and use his vital bodily fluids + nigger powder + grape drank to become sweet bunda ready for snu snu again
>ENGAGE ROASTIE RAGE
>kill husband
>be young again
>run off with african(white) guide who stole the nigger powder and other items for ritual
>immediately spread your legs for the guide
>ju ju wears off
>kill guide and get hot again
>go home pretend to be your niece
>immediately try to fuck your engaged lawyer after he and his fiancee bring you from the airport
>get old before you can milk his prostate with your big toe and kick him out
>his fiancee is already sick as fuck of your shit
>kill some other guy you didn't try to fuck and get young again
>invite lawyer over for coitus resumptus
>fiancee finds out and beats him over to your place
>pulls a gun on you to make you leave town
>kill fiancee, drain her vital bodily fluids for later and stuff her in a closet
>try to fuck lawyer with his dead fiancee in the closet
>cops show up because your dumb roastie ass left your calling card at the murder of the guy you didn't try to fuck
>get old while they are all there
>lose your shit and run to your room to suck the fiancee's juice
>it doesn't work
>anhero out window looking like a mummy
>credits

wew lads.

Attached: The Leech Woman 1960.jpg (2944x3000, 2.65M)

They should all be shot and fed to stray dogs.