Be me

>be me
>lab pepe
>Good job, good pay, good benefits
>Lots of time by myself in a lab in the back
>Listening to some audiobooks, doing my thing, being autstic
>"Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger" is being sung from my sub-adequate vocal cords
>Hear a sudden loud gasp
>Turn and behold my shocked gaze, a nigger. Even worse, a nigger female
>Visibly upset, goes away
>5 minutes later, boss come in the lab (he NEVER comes to the lab) and tells me to come to his office in a few minutes
>This just happened

Apparently some undergrad student came by today to shadow one of the researchers, and she came to the back lab to check things out (potentially steal vials or chemicals, undetermined). Give it to me straight bros, am I done for?? I love this job and I didn't have to get the vax to stay. It's comfy with good benefits. Fugggggggggggggg

Attached: 1659475105052100.jpg (244x207, 9.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6aul1nqWrCA
youtu.be/pAaXzHJhA18
youtu.be/D2vuMLg6BHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

apologize, say you didn't think anyone was there and that you were just singing a long to a rap song you were listening to.

YOU DINDU NUFFIN
WAS SINGING A FRENCH SONG AND SHIT youtu.be/6aul1nqWrCA

post proof

Deny it, simple as. Also, gaslight your boss too.

Assuming she didn’t record you.

academia is a lie
t. ex-academia chemist

Obviously

This is a good idea. Have any songs that come to mind when I get asked what song?

What would you like, a picture of the lab?

lab timestamp and ID card

>what song?
i gotchu nigga

youtu.be/pAaXzHJhA18

captcha ASSOX

i got you bro
youtu.be/pAaXzHJhA18

wtf

eat my sloppy seconds bitch ass crooked teeth nigga nigel

just say you were rapping some rap under your voice. Make sure its a nigger that made the rap

post in-store prices

You will never have dental care. You have no floss, you have no toothpaste, you have no mouthwash. You are an unhygenic man twisted by tea and crumpets into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “tally-ho’s” you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your lads are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “mates” laugh at your ghoulish smile behind closed doors.

Dentists are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of medical science have allowed doctors to clean teeth with incredible efficiency. Even Englishmen who “brush their teeth” look uncanny and unnatural to a dentist. Your rotting gums are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to make an appointment with a dentist, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected maw.

You will never be able to chew solid food. You wrench out a few meager strokes of the toothbrush at the top of the morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the halitosis creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, buy a suicide license, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your queen will find you, heartbroken but relieved that she no longer has to live with the unbearable stench. They’ll bury you without your dentures, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an Englishman is buried there. Your remaining teeth will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your toiletries is a toothbrush that was never opened

You're the swelling balls user.

Attached: 1658519017188903.jpg (630x630, 46.76K)

If you work for pharma jews you deserve to get fired

>t. works for pharma jews

hive mind
but this song absolutely HONKS

Just tell them you were listening to your favorite rap tunes.
youtu.be/D2vuMLg6BHE

sorry name fag but i filter all nameniggers as a rule. i have no idea what you said but thanks for the (you) tho. consider not shitting up the board next time sweaty.

Attached: 1659643085695.jpg (955x1200, 204.66K)

Wrong. Never apologize. Never admit guilt. Triple down on denials.

Just be honest and tell him you don't like black people.

Could also say that you were listening to kpop if you don't care about looking like a fag. They have a lot of similar sounding words like niga, nega, etc.. and they come up all the time because it just means "you" iirc.
You can just apologize but say she was mistaken. It's he said/she said at that point.

Obviously don't apologize. Tell them it was a rap song on the computer.
If they have a problem - they should call radio stations (there's literally hundreds that play nigger rap daily, you don't know which one).

If you weren't an NPC you could've just sung the word "nigger" in your head for as long as you wanted.