Somebody please put Minnesota out of its misery, please!

Attached: pathetic.jpg (717x597, 60.58K)

what is bad about this? Better tax money go to nature than to niggers

Based.

That's actually pretty based.

Too bad Minnesota is irredeemable and full of Somalis.

Imagine having so many niggers that you have to pay them to get nice yards, move somewhere white god dammit

This a actually good and smart you fucking retard slophead.

how is this onion news bad? Or do you hate pretty personalized gardens and love your local neighborhood lawn union who inspects grass and gets your car tries slashed when you don't comply with their regulations of what you can do on your land? I hear this is a thing in murica.

I do this, but I live rural and have a bit of a homestead. Cities don't offer much for bees. Planting clover won't conjure pollinators. Too little too late i fear. You should see, hear, the raspberry bushes right now.

>Hating bees
KYS mongrel

Finaly an HOA that is useful for once.

Fpbp

lawns are fucking retarded.

this isn't merry old england.

the best use of tax money is to just leave it in the tax payers pocket to begin with.

The twin cities are a fantastic dichotomy of peoples. It has a lot of Swedes and some of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen and probably the most attractive city I’ve ever been to. Then you have unintegrated feral niggers running around.

if I don't have to mow my lawn I'm all for it. Fuck boomer forcing me to mow.

boomers are gonna freak

If nobody will mow their lawns lmao. Not sure who I hate more, the sub-human somalis or the journalists.

WE COULD BUILD A FACTORY AND MAKE MISERY

lawns have always been ridiculous wastes of time and money.

Raspberry bushes?

Lawns are indeed kiked. Gigantic waste of water and time, especially the huge ones that boomers love. 90% of the time the only time a boomer ever uses his 3/4ths of an acre is to mow it. Preposterous.

That's pretty good. After all grass lawns waste a lot of grass.

I think you are probably right.
Someone should write a book about "a tale of two cities", side by side.

Not the worst idea, but I hate stealing money through taxes and using it to encourage behavior. What I'd rather see is legislation passed that nullifies any HOA provisions that require you to keep/maintain lawns if it's the bee-friendly plants instead.

I paved over my entire backyard and I store my collection of trucks back there.

I would start planting bamboo

They flowering and all abuzz