Hohols literally ask to close eyes on violation of international law

>In 22 out of the 29 schools visited by Amnesty between April and July, the human rights group said it found evidence of current or prior military activity.
>In five locations, they witnessed Ukrainian troops using hospitals as bases. At the same time, the group said it was “not aware” that Ukraine tried to evacuate civilians from the areas in question.
just let us use civilians as cover for our military bases, ok?
Just stop talking about it

Attached: Screenshot_23.jpg (1834x1587, 1.33M)

I’m dreading this winter.

kikes want slavs dead. Story as old as time

not like this ukrosisters...

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

this is what winning looks like

so when this occurs at the top of threads totally out of context and without reference to anything at all it's just some kind of shill code to slide this thread or something right?

If Nazi Russia wasn't invading, murdering, torturing, raping families in Ukraine, the Ukrainians wouldn't be force to hide from their assailants.

It's just some Brit that likes the Sneed meme's bot, I'm pretty sure it fires at random. The post is funny pretty often.

Ukies are scum, end of the story.

>they saw a dozen soldiers resting in a hospital
>therefore that hospital was a military base

>be hohol
>invent le russian warcrimes so goys don't pay attention to yours
>???
>profit
Kill yourself.

I'm really sure ammunition needs to get treated at the hospitals too. Pathetic ципco shills flooding every thread that exposes your shit for the world to see.

This will likely mark a pivot in USA popular opinion on the war

Honestly I understand more and more that most Americans don't give two shits about Ukraine. It's the most die-hard libnoids and consoomers who do. Americans have other shit to worry about, and that's commendable!

are you kidding me sven, they care about ukraine the least of all. for them it's a spectacle by proxy and they dont care how many ukrainians have to die for their vicarious democracy defending

>international law
lol, lmao even.

you're talking about politicians, and yeah they don't give two fucks about that shithole either. I was talking about the civs who again, do not care unless they're bleeding-heart liberals who love trannies and gay sex and see the multipolar world order as a threat to that agenda.

oh sorry, I misread and thought you were talking about politicians when you weren't. But my other point still stands

bleeding heart liberals are the ones i am talking about, they do not care, they are narcissists making a fantasy out of the situation.

Truth is we only aren't more involved because our military is a joke,obese faggots and niggers , all we have force wise are gay ops, and those ain't hitting like they use too. Team America all got bottom surgery and roll around on mobility scooters