CROSS YOUR LEGS

CROSS YOUR LEGS
PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR
AND MOONWALK SIDEWAYS TOWARDS ME

Attached: copmurderswhiteman.webm (720x405, 3M)

And if his have listened his life will be safed and will be here today stull

i love seeing criminals getting a bullet to the heart.. white ones, too

Backstory?

I unironically believe the officer shouting these commands should've been charged and the officer that shot is a victim

How is this unironcally?

cops order wrong guy to come to them. guy pulls his pants up and faggot cop shoots him. cop medically retires full pay.

i don't remember exactly but some karen reported a man pointing a gun out the window of a hotel. cops show up and give idiotic commands to a drunk terrified guy. he keeps pulling up his pants because they're falling down because the pigs have him crab walking with his legs crossed in the hotel hallway. They killed the guy and no one ever got in trouble. The murderer got some kind of pension or something so he never has to work again claiming the incident gave him ptsd.

Attached: pigbtfo.gif (640x360, 1.05M)

I wholeheartedly believe that every government official and cop should be executed trough genital bloodletting

drunk people dying is pretty based.

That's insane. Those instructions were fucking retarded. Just tell the dude to turn around with hands ups and cuff him. It's literally in their training. He wasn't resisting.

I hate police so much it is unreal.

Now put your foot in your ass and sing the national anthem.

Attached: 1659513151760036.jpg (500x333, 134.93K)

it was simon says day at the PD

Turns out he was shooting squirrels out of window with a bb gun with friends while drinking. The cop didn't know if the gun was in the hands of someone else still in the room. He did the right thing by getting the fat guy to come to him. Also it doesn't matter how drunk you get, if you aren't blacked out any type of confrontation with the police, especially with guns drawn and aimed at you, will sober you up

>SIMON SAYS CROSS YOUR ARMS
>SIMON SAYS LAY ON THE FLOOR
>ROTATE 360 DEGRESS
>I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS
*BANG BANG BANG*

Why does no one off this kinda faggots later, just for the fun of it. I seriously would consider it if I knew this cop lives near me.

They were clearly noobs hopped up on fear and adrenaline ready to take on this oh so dangerous gunman. They kept giving contradicting orders and talking over each other too.

Complete retardation.

Those who live by the sword will die by the sword. He who sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed.

This is worse police shooting of un armed man I have literally ever seen. Mean while 0 media coverage and memory holed immediately. Why? I think you all know why.

Sounds good. Time for some cops to die by gun.

wasn't this guy playing with a toy gun or something. Cops are no better than niggers.

WHILE SAYING THE ALPHABET WITHOUT SINGING BACKWARDS

Attached: glowpride3.jpg (1024x931, 240.36K)

how do i become a cop, murder an innocent person in cold blood and then get a pension for the rest of my life. seems like a sweet deal

fucking pigs. if you want to know why you need guns, this is why. If they had no warrant, and are behaving this way, kill them. cops are subject to the same laws as you are.

who is the officer that shot btw, i have some anthrax i need to get rid of. He seems like a person who would really appreciate it.

Literally from Die Hard: With a Vengeance.

FBI are fags

The cop was not surprisingly a spic

drank a few before bed. went to sleep, someone sees you getting your pest extermination equipment ready for the next day and call you in as a terrorist. a single faggot shows up, scared shitless and makes everything worse. wakes the guy up, immediately starts yelling, guy is half-asleep, half-drunk and panicking, has no clue what the fuck is going on and loses a game of simon says to some queer who had to retire after this because of "muh PTSD" like that shit is even real, about as real as autism and trannies i guess, and now taxpayers (grown men, not faggots who live with someone else) have to pay him $4000/month until he dies

but yeah, you defend him, hope you are as willing to defend him when the bullets start flying, but you'll hide and everyone will wanna get at you because after everyoen else has watched friends and family die, they're gonna hate nobody more than the folks who tried to hide and didn't help