Ted Cruz Confronts FBI Over Leaked Violent Extremism Symbols Report

Is it over for Cruz? He just put himself on the same side as the extremists who want to overthrow our government.
rumble.com/v1ermab-breaking-sen-ted-cruz-cites-project-veritas-fbi-leak-when-questioning-fbi-d.html

Attached: Cruz.png (780x687, 609.16K)

>project veritas
lol

Attached: (((project veritas))).png (1369x537, 711.94K)

Uh, "partnership with @prageru" didn't tip you off first?

I loved seeing Wray pretend like having the agent in charge of the Whitmer glowop be in charge of the 1/6 glowop is totally no big deal and it’s weird that you find it a big deal you weird weirdos. Also, I have to go now because I have a flight leaving in 30min.

kys faggot

>same side as the extremists
He’s not a communist you dicklet

Attached: 099E1042-DBE4-4C3F-AE88-AAF4916A5C9B.jpg (380x360, 12.92K)

WTF BEEN A CRUZ MISSILE FOR A WHILE NOW

HE EXPOSED RAY EPPS IN PUBLIC SESSION OF CONGRESS
ITS ON C-SPAN FOREVER

IT WAS HIS PLAN TO FORM AN ELECTION COMMISSION TO INVESTIGATE THE NUMEROUS IRREGULARITIES OF 2020

VERY CAPABLE IVY LEAGUE LAWYER
CLERKED FOR REHNQUIST REPUBLICAN CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT

>the gadsden flag represents extremism
Fuck leftist whites.

So Veritas is just another PsyOp?

Cruz confirmed the feds in charge of the Jan 6 "investigation" are the same feds that tried the Whitmer kidnapping that got memory holed HARD.

You deserve death if you voted for that Canadian Israeli Spic

Attached: 1610164656888.jpg (309x163, 9.17K)

Attached: oy vey2.jpg (927x821, 144.86K)

>woman served in Israel because in Israel all women are recruited into the army
>What about Microsoft? Windows updates and security is downloaded from Israel (no security problems here at all)
>What about Oracle? Director and CEO Safra Catz works for Israeli intelligence - that's the largest software manufacturer of the databases in the world. Most data in the world.

>So Veritas is just another PsyOp?
No.

Project Veritas is a massive rabbit hole. These criminal propagandists committed far more crimes than they uncovered, and that’s not just made up rape allegations and fraud

project veritas is okeefe, prager u is ((dennis prager)) and mossad

Attached: 1644844684603.jpg (781x500, 66.41K)

no, there's just factions of jews

project veritas = okeefe = mossad
Dipshit

I've liked Okeefe since he crossed the Rio Grande over from Mexico into the USA dressed as Osama Bin Laden just to prove a point

Attached: 1636290132190.png (583x625, 255.81K)

Yes, today it's Cruz, yesterday it was Gowdy and Chaffetz, tomorrow it will be somebody else.
Just words, lads. Theater.

TED "THE ZODIAC KILLER" CRUZ.

Attached: pope_of_the_whites.jpg (292x268, 14.41K)

I wish it would be over for this piece of shit. Aren't Texans embarrassed by this idiot?

Yes, actually. Just like how anyone who ever acknowledged covid as anything other than the massive power/money grab that it was should automatically be blacklisted.

Based Ted

>Mom, I made noise on C Span again.

Nice well-poisoning, faggot. Veritas is based.