Are you fully unvaccinated?

A new term "Fully unvaccinated" just dropped. Listen to this:
>That applies to a clear majority of Americans. Nearly 228 million, or roughly 70%, of Americans were unvaccinated, hadn’t completed their primary vaccine series or hadn’t gotten their first booster dose as of July 21, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.
According to Fauci, only 30% are fully vaccinated, as his definition now includes the booster. Let's continue

>That’s a problem heading into the fall and winter. The U.S. could experience a major Covid surge with 100 million new infections and a wave of deaths in those upcoming months, White House Covid response coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha projected in May.
Two more weeks until fully unvaccinated drop like flies. Another winter of vaginas and death to your loved ones.

>They simply think they don’t need the additional doses, because they fall outside of high-risk populations for Covid. Those populations include the elderly, those with underlying or immunocompromising conditions and fully unvaccinated people.
>fully unvaccinated
This elfnigger says FULLY unvaccinated people share the risk with literal AIDS patients regarding covid. Hope he is a man with a plan.

>Fauci said booster shots targeting Covid variants like BA.5, which will enhance immunity against those particular strains, will likely be available next month.
Thank science, he has a plan!

>Get one when you’re eligible, Fauci said — and in the meantime, don’t wait to catch up on the doses you’re currently missing.
Just scheduled my full set of 5 vaccines, thanks Fauci.

Link: cnbc.com/2022/08/03/fauci-not-being-up-to-date-on-covid-vaccines-boosters-means-trouble.html

Attached: IMG_20220804_215517.jpg (1080x1501, 270.42K)

Oh yeah, they are bringing the Grandma narrative back as well:
>If you aren’t worried about your own personal risk, do it for your “communal responsibility,” Fauci said.
Do it for gramps (even when it only protects you)

>According to Fauci, only 30% are fully vaccinated, as his definition now includes the booster.
YES I AM STILL PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
YES AMERICANS DOING WELL PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE
YES I THINK ITS SILLY WHEN I SEE PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES WEARING MASKS
YES I LOVE BIG MACS
YES I WORKED OUT TODAY

Attached: BD205AB3-92A5-4C3E-A7B7-65282943BF47.jpg (1200x629, 120.26K)

I haven’t heard a soul outside of Any Forums talk about fauci for well over a year

God it feels good to be FULLY unvaccinated. Partial unvaccinated bros will never know this feel.

They are bringing him back apparently. Pfizer has their Omicron booster ready to hit the markets, another round of printing money and demoralizing society.

My boss talks about Fauci and covid daily. Pisses me the fuck off. Keeps saying how I'm going to drop dead any second now because I'm unvaccinated. He's fully vaxxed and had got covid FIVE FUCKING TIMES. There's no reasoning with people like this. Worst is, I have to do his job while he's out all the fucking time and get paid only 1/4 what he makes. FUCK VAXFAGS.

>or roughly 70% not fully vaccinate
their is hope i guess

It will never happen here.
It happened the first time and very few people gave a shit, the ones who did didn’t give a shit for long.

Completely unvaccinated.

Attached: 1657764383756.jpg (859x1024, 62.1K)

Yah they like to pretend everything is normal while people like us are prisoners in our own countries. NPCs only care about le civil rights when TV tells them to.

and untested.

Maybe it will happen in predominantly blue states. Covid is extremely polarized in america, at least comparing to the rest of the west. Here 90% of over 18 year olds took the first two jabs, only around 50% took the booster though.

Your country is currently like in open revolt

Still not taking it lol

Based. Checked

The proper term is PURE BLOOD. I am a pure blood.

Fauci can get fucked. I survived the last 2 winters of "severe illness and death", I will survive this one.

Go boost in hell you motherfuckers.

Attached: 1657897276789.png (542x504, 273.48K)

>Two more weeks until fully unvaccinated drop like flies.
>62 two week periods since two weeks to stope the spread.
I keep trying to die, and it never happens.

I wonder how many of unvaccinated (not fully) feel the same way now. Even if they had two shots, they will be treated as unvaccinated. Top zozzle.

Five fucking shots? What the fuckin fuck

thats still pretty cucked , you took the clot shots and still get treated as 2nd class. pureblood all the way my dna is intact

Two initial, two boosters, first omicron booster (more to come)

HOLY SHIT HES ALREADY PAST THE LIFE EXPECTANT DUE DATE. HOW COME AN 81 YEAR OLD MAN ISNT RETIRED. WHY ISNT HE FUCKING DEAD YET. HOW CAN HE SLIP AWAY FROM THE SUPPOSED LONG ARM OF THE LAW AND EVADE JUSTICE WHILE KILLING MILLIONS AND PISSING OFF BILLIONS. HOLY FUCK HOW IS THIS FAGGOT NOT DEAD YET ITS UNBELIEVABLE. I MEAN HOW DO THE DEMOCRATS THINK THIS RETARD IS GOOD FOR THEM WHY HAVENT THEY THROWN HIM UNDER THE BUS FOR SOME BROWNIE POINTS NOBODY LIKES THIS FAGGET. HIS JOB WAS PREVENTING PANDEMICS HE DOES JACK SHIT AT THAT AND HAS DONE FUCK ALL TO ALLEVIATE FUCK ALL FOR 3 YEARS NOW

I had a rapid test once in the er last year but no vax
glad I smoked like crazy then to keep my underdeveloped sinus nasal passages dried out & gunked to block the nanofiber nanobots

I don’t see any signs any more, and mask use is down to single percentage points in the DC Metro area. Even the Feds are tired of it.

I have been fine ever since it started, I assumed the tv people and science jews were lying and I was correct in my gamble. Take your vax fauci ain't no one listening to you now if they weren't listening before.

gassing kikes is only half the battle

the other half is hanging niggers

what happened to when me and my family were going to die terrible deaths because we aren’t heckin vaccinated
if anyone goes and gets it they can knock themselves out idc anymore

Is this supposed to be another “winter of hardship and death” bullshit moment? Fuck this midget cunt.

Nice whitepill. All restrictions dropped in Finland around 5 months ago. Now I see maybe 1 person a day wearing a mask if I'm lucky.

What’s this Keebler elf faggot going to do about it?

You really just have to view them as the subhuman garbage that they are.

I hate that he won’t live long enough to see himself become vilified. Instead he gets to play “savior” and force babies to drink the Kool Aid then die within the next few years thinking he was a hero

These niggers stated time and again last winter that about 70% of the US population was clot shotted. Now this is only 30%, lmfao. They can’t stop moving the goal post.

>Those populations include the elderly, those with underlying or immunocompromising conditions and fully unvaccinated people.
Is he really trying to say that fully unvaccinated share the risk with the elderly and aids patients lol

>Do it for gramps (even when it only protects you)
But it doesn't even protect you, the "vaccinated" are actually MORE likely than the "fully unvaccinated" to get covid in the first place.

I haven't been sick this entire "pandemic"
Never wear a mask
I definitely take care of myself
And have superior Anglo genetics
Also I don't fuck around with whores
Proudly whore free for going on 7 years
People who become sick and/or die make poor life choices or have inferior genetics. They deserve death.
PURE BLOOD FOR LIFE

>y-you're fully unvaccinated
Yes.

Attached: 1653577197140.jpg (640x640, 64.02K)

Based and same. I allegedly got covid a few times and my vaxxed friends who caught it at the same time as me always have a longer, shittier, slower recovery. Get fucked on.

Attached: 1659618167962776.png (960x660, 413.02K)

30% was a higher number than I expected

This thread has been pushed out MULTIPLE times today
>Health Hitler
Can fuck off with his covid-19 project as he fuels it to continue.
Hey dumbass little shite, where are ANY aids to the respiratory immune system? Oh right you want to continue the project not actually stop it.
Go boost yourself 10 times over op

This nigger better go into hiding, because he will get the rope

newfag here, i took two mrna jabs and have since discovered the scam. Last one in january. How fucked am i? Since then i‘ve started lifting and eating quite healthy, as well as taking zinc and glutathione and milk thistle.