Weapon Smuggle

Ukraine sells Western-supplied weapons to the Middle East - Sputnik Arabic investigation
arabic.sputniknews.com/20220804/سبوتنيك-تكشف-شبكة-سمسرة-أوكرانية-للمتاجرة-بأسلحة-الناتو-عبر-الدارك-ويب-1065991765.html

Attached: 16085360616_fafd9c677c_o.jpg (2551x1432, 1.11M)

Google translate

Sputnik Arabic conducted its own investigation into the resale of weapons supplied by the West to Ukraine in the Middle East.

According to the agency’s article, sellers from Ukraine offer American M4 assault rifles to potential buyers on the Darknet at a price of $2,400 apiece. At the same time, the official cost of the M4, according to Pentagon estimates, varies depending on the modification from $600 to $1200.

According to the statistics of the platform, the seller contacted by the agency correspondent (who introduced himself as a buyer from the Houthis movement in Yemen) has already completed 32 transactions for the sale of these machines.

After sending a purchase request, the seller offered the "customer" to continue discussing the details of a possible deal in the Wickr messenger. Correspondence was carried out in English.

According to the data given in the article, you can order not only machine guns that are sold with full ammunition, but also other types of weapons, such as grenades.

The investigation indicated that the transportation of acquired weapons is carried out by sea. “We will deliver the weapons in barrels of engine oil. Each barrel will contain 10 M4 rifles, 2000 rounds, 200 grenades. Shipping by sea will take 10 days. In the port, you will simply receive barrels of engine oil that will not arouse any suspicion, ”the Ukrainian seller reported to the agency’s investigation.

Weapons sellers noted that in one delivery there can be no more than 20 barrels containing 200 rifles with ammunition and 400 grenades. The cost of such a set is $400,000.

According to the article, smuggling into the Yemeni port of Hodeidah (controlled by the Houthis) does not pose any problems for sellers. In accordance with the logistics scheme developed by the smugglers, the weapons are delivered on humanitarian aid ships heading to Yemen from Portugal, with the help of some "colleagues" from Poland, the article says.

Payment is made in advance to the arbitration broker in cryptocurrency through the Monero XMR system. After transferring the deposit, the buyer receives a track number with the vessel, for online tracking of delivery. After the delivery and inspection of the goods by the buyer, the seller receives a deposit from the broker, who keeps 2% of the cost as payment for the service, the agency reports.

Sure and my news tell me that Putin shat himself after 2 brandys

>sputnik
try harder
at least hide your flag.

damn you all niggers are so fuckin dumb, no wonder you're doomed to be eradicated

I'd kill for that 74

what?

>Sputnik Arabic
> EACH barrel will contain:
>10 M4’s
>2000 rounds of ammo
>200 grenades
K E K

aaaand? pretty possible to put it all inside

Pretty possible if we’re talking shipping containers, not oil barrels. Don’t tell me you believe this shit yourself. I get that you’re on the z team but come the fuck on. You don’t seem to have critical thinking.

Sus.

Attached: breebason.jpg (1366x768, 82.98K)

so, how it's not possible?

Attached: Drum_005.png7F856102-58C3-46A9-A944-19EE32130E79Large.jpg (600x600, 24.33K)

wtf USSR

And Russians smuggle russian boys to pleasure those Muslims. Which one is worse?

Attached: 1636282606458.jpg (500x375, 50.48K)

You are so naive. Do you really think we were going to pour billions of dollars worth of weapons into Ukraine and those corrupt pale gypsies wouldn't sell weapons? Your perception of this place is grotesque. It's a wartorn corrupt post-communist shithole. It is Africa in Europe. Scoundrels abound. Pick up just a single history book.

>Sputnik
into the trash it's goes

because... I guess you forgot to explain your deep understanding of the situation

Ivan, pls,
sputnik is probably most retarded propaganda that you're trying to export abroad.

part of the weapons inevitably ends up on the black market, in such a regime, as in Ukraine.

If this is true all you western euro faggots with Arab and nigger friends need to buy the fuck out of those M4s.

OP is a fag
post more mudshits posing with weapons aesthetic