Why is American media so obsessed with Monkeys?

>BREAKING NEWS MONKEY GOES ON INSTAGRAM LIVE AND CHIMPS ON WHY ANOTHER MONKEY GOT LOCKED UP
>"ogga booga ooohh oohhh ahhh ahhh FREE HER BRUH SHE AINT DO NOTHIN ogga bogga"
Why are Americans like this? Now they care about Americans being locked up for years in foreign countries? Funny how no American talks about the teacher Marc Fogel who got 14 years in Russia for the same shit and it's 100% because he's white and straight. Nobody talks about him anymore. But because some monkey literally breaks a law we should free her? Fuck Amerimutt

Attached: nigga.png (661x890, 676.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYq9_vHuDsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its very easy to explain so I'm happy to do it over and over:

If you make the blacks mad the break things and kill people.

shietttt bruh fr? I tho we wuz kangs bruh? My mcdonalds fries better not be cold bruh or I pop ya ass cracka

>her

Attached: 1659446943967703.png (2880x2880, 48.43K)

Boo hoo nigga, stay out of white countries.

Link, please, I wanna laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=lYq9_vHuDsE

NYYNEEEE YAERS FOW DA WEED THANG BRUH

Boosie is funny he might say something based.

It's black Americans that are like this. They are so tribal that they see an attack on one black as an attack on all blacks. Unfortunately American culture has degenerated to where the whole country is expected to give a shit about nigger problems because systemic racism or some woke bs

Because they're a minority. When you put a minority on a pedestal, the majority become second-class citizens who the ruling class gets to treat worse. Same reason they're now moving on to trannies - an even more alien and even smaller minority accomplishes the goal even better.

Attached: Iguana.jpg (2560x1709, 1.14M)

>ayo hol up. muh weed gonna be aight in roosia cuz imma murican.
Lol... get rekt in the gulag nog

>They are so tribal that they see an attack on one black as an attack on all blacks.
reminds me of a particular board on Any Forums.

we have to give everyone a say because we're a democracy!
>isn't democracy majority rule?

The jew has weaponized niggers very effectively. Burn jews to death.

Attached: 310041559023746.png (847x1200, 2.07M)

because they think nigger-loving makes them moral and justifies the American empire

Blacks have zero tribal solidarity. Explain the comically high amount of blacks murdered daily by other blacks for simple things like a pair of shoes, a perceived slight, etc.

That’s the greatest irony of it all. Boosie is literally a serial killer. He’s killed at least 5 black people but been able to get out of each murder charge likely because somebody on the jury likes him. Look it up

>Explain the comically high amount of blacks murdered daily by other blacks
Easy. Nonexistent self control, lack of foresight for consequences, and a visceral reaction to any feeling of being "disrespected" outweigh the nigger's immense tribalism.

its performative solidarity

because jews.

I hate this country so much it’s unreal.

It’s just so unbearable.

we must worship the nigger

How do you live in an African country and understand niggers so badly?

You're jewish?

Attached: 1659634162525956.png (960x978, 812.6K)

They're not, but if they don't worship the ground the monkeys walk on, Jews and other whites will attack them and call them mean words. Then, self-flagellating white liberals will try to cancel them. You have to suck black dick to have any sort of platform in modern media.

Dis nigga named bussy lmaooooooooo